Enjoy freemode killing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Not to be too sadistic but killing children is... a guilty pleasure. On GTA *nods*

If you go into a lobby with a kid and all of his mates - of any level - and they'll all be chatting on the mic. A lot of them try to big themselves up and say how cool they are; call other players pricks and such. Just go out there, wait for one of them to say how cool they are because they have a HVY Insurgent, or something. Just hang back for a while and then pounce. Four kids in one HVY Insurgent is like shooting fish in a barrel. After they're all dead, steal their Insurgent and drive it off somewhere until one of them says, "Just phone Pegasus, Charlie." because the guy with the Insurgent forgot - out of sheer panic and anger, or just because he's an idiot - that you could do that.

Eventually one - or all - of them will say, "bored of this - gonna do a Heist and make MILLIONS!!! LOLZ!!!111 SADDO!!", talk about having Hacker mates who can destroy your Xbox, or mention glitches that don't actually exist. Or alternatively, just go into Passive Mode and shout abuse at you through the mic. Brilliant.

Sound like a **** saying that but try it and you'll see how much fun it can be.

poopyfarts

poopyfarts

Reaction score
Sin$
thank you for your in put.

The part I like the most was the last bit regarding the N## word I hate the word full stop. when I hear it every 2 seconds. its surly gotta be a 12 year old I think to myself. But no more times its a adult.

Stop racial hate. I'm white but still I get called the N## word which doesn't add up.

Dude, you're white and people call you the N word. Just imagine how much **** people talk when you're black and people can tell by your voice. I've been getting called the N word since I first used my mic in counter-strike like 12 years ago.

NRGman1973

NRGman1973

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, you're white and people call you the N word. Just imagine how much **** people talk when you're black and people can tell by your voice. I've been getting called the N word since I first used my mic in counter-strike like 12 years ago.
I can imagine but why is it ok for people to say it like it's a period to a sentence . I think it's odd but when used with a hard "R" it is racist.

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Come on guys getting bit off the subject with the Mr N word. can we keep it without Mr N word free please.

NRGman1973

NRGman1973

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree I love killing on freemode . I rush home from work just to get the rush if killing

TONY_THE_NOOB

TONY_THE_NOOB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Love picking up folks in my T20 and driving around in it till I see their pause menu and bailing out when near a large body of water. There goes $27G for unintentionally driving my car in the water lol. and survivals with noobs to help them make money also (We where all once there) Don't battle in public lobbies because I suck *** in GTA freemode at rank 270 something, collecting bountys and giving it to them, and GTA races is my all time favorite (came from MCLA so yea). Hate folks in god mode, Kids asking for money (no, I don't run mods yets), rdm killers or assclowns that are high ranking and killing folks rank 75 and lower ( yea, I still try to get them). ****s in tanks (insurgent with 5 sticky bombs in front end works best with being off radar really makes tanks go boom boom lol), and those Hydra loving ***hole that want to have high K/D for some unknown reason, love joining heist and giving out my cut.

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
lol bro you call them out and they don't come down to the ground. so sometimes my friend will go up and kill them. I only fly from a to b. don't kill in sky myself.

TONY_THE_NOOB

TONY_THE_NOOB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Suicide bomber just like with the tanks. Works fairly good man. Give it a try. You'll have fun while at it especially if they have a mic. They sound all depressed when they blow to **** :thumbsup:

TONY_THE_NOOB

TONY_THE_NOOB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well be my guest. Go annoy the **** out of them. No one is safe on GTA. Not in the sky, on ground, or under map. There's always a way to get them to face you

NRGman1973

NRGman1973

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I lone to get pick up passy mode people in my car and then throw a sticky bomb down and get a fun kill lol

RoyceOlivia

RoyceOlivia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is really cool question, cookie for you :happy:.

1. If someone kills me in public lobby first thing i do is check what level they are (so i can figure out the best fair way to kill them back).

2. Find someone else who is getting killed and getting ticked off, i simply send the other person a message and offer him a help, bring out my kuruma get as close to the person who cant behave and start blasting him.

3. If im being killed more than 3 times, that`s it, call Lester, Call Merryweather, Call Pegasus. Take myself off the radar, send an airstrike or mercenaries, and get a tank( not always, depends on the other player). And finally make him realize that things will get serious.

4. And for the last thing after you complete all 3 points i made, enable passive mode, approach the player, do some actions( wave,respect, and other things.) if you feel safe enough, disable the passive mode and see if he kills you or not, if he does kill you? Repeat step 3 or if you have few friends in lobby complete step.

5. Usually i will get tired of jackasses like them and eventually leave the lobby for better one, where people find better ways to bound, have fun or anything else.

xcujx4.gif

Kleurensmurf

Kleurensmurf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sometimes when a player (probely a stupide kid) kills me for no reason, I keep on running to him unarmed, then he probely kill me again some more, but in the end the always gives up and leave the session, so in the end its me who wins :wink:
But all that killing keeps me from going public, I rather play in a closed session or in missions with friends.

Nicky1052

Nicky1052

Not a nice gamer girl
Reaction score
Sin$
Having a total of 328,981 kills and 52,210 deaths I would LOVE to see you try and make me leave the session. I would even go as far as allowing you to bring up to 10 friends along.
I also love killing whiny bïtches who think free mode has some non existent rules, like violence is bad. Very ironic thoughts for a game mode with emphasis on FREE(mode)

Top Bottom
Login
Register