Discussion Killing in gta freemode.

Enjoy freemode killing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
What do you do when someone kills you in a public lobby? Personally I chase them down and giref them until they leave I may be nice sometimes and let them go after I kill them 3 or 4 times depending on what they do. If they kill me for no reason at all I will kill the f ck out of him because I don't tolerate that, my job in gta online is to make sure there are no a******s or dickheads in the lobby's so if I see one wether there bullying someone or me im going to do what I have to do. So main reason I posted this topic is to know what you guys do in this situation. Please let me know what you would do.​

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I am the guy who kills you in a public lobby. GL chasing ME down and griefing me until I leave the session.

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Can't be I'm not on gta much:wtf:

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Lol, I'm probably in a wallbreach, god mode or passive with guns anyway :tongue:

G

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I play in an invite only, or solo session anymore. That's where you find all the cool rides, since those lobbies have a better vehicle spawn rotation. I basically play single player online, with all the goodies. Only time I play with people, is if I'm glitchin or playing with friends. I never have to concern myself with assbags or squeekers, or worry about muting the entire lobby. The freeroam events are crap, and I can accept/start jobs from the phone or menu whenever I feel the need.

Online is cool....the people in it are what ruin it. Just like every other good thing ever....

H

H a v o c

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
Reaction score
I'm the guy that rides a bike around the map, and if someone kills me while I'm on it, I send Hell Mary's their way.

T

Toast_Soup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I kill everyone... especially those people who are racists or homophobes. I tease them and then riddle their pathetic characters with bullets. The only people I don't kill are those who ask/msg me politely to stop owning them.

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
The word ***** gets used to much. hunt and kill racists.

T

Txman28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can find me in the air tearing up lobbies most the time:cool: I love to single out the internet gangsters and loudmouths also the racists I usually spawn r*** them till they go passive, leave the lobby or chill out......if I'm not in the jet or if the lobby is chill I like to show off the sweet sweet rides I have

T

The Dark Agent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm that guy that pulls up beside you on a bike and shotguns you to the face

Or when someone is shopping I lock them in the shop and teleport to my apartment and watch them

D

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I simply don't kill. Only person i kill is someone with a bounty and i give that person his bounty after i killed him. I'm mostly in an invite only but when i'm in a public session, i'm in passiv so i don't have to worry about some kid trying to kill me for no reason.

B

BallinLikANutsak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who plays deathmatches???? All i do i kill people in public lobbies :biggrin:

T

The Dark Agent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back in the day me and my crew did lobbies take overs 5 in tanks 4 in jets covering us

....they where the days
Now the tank is weak as
And jets can be shot down easy using Heat seakers

C

c0dybro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol, I'm probably in a wallbreach, god mode or passive with guns anyway :tongue:
so you're a giant douche who can't play the game well, so you use glitches? good to know.

E

Egbeast93

Reaction score
Shoot them down till i get tired even though Im not too good at it

P

Pianist Prodigy

Keep living!
Retired
Reaction score
Well, for me I teleport to random players and drop money for them. Sometimes if I'm really bored then I go around and kill players in the lobby with the sniper or the attack buzzard.

D

Dr Gr33nthumb79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you're most likely not going to kill me so I don't worry about it. I'm usually the one that butthurts half the lobby. You dont want to get killed? Sell your Xbox or PS and buy a wii.

F

Fanfare

What?
Reaction score
I grief squeakers.
I'm not even ashamed to say it.
Or those stupid people who think it's cool to set their mic next to their crappy music or sing.
It's GTA, not Grand Theft Idol.

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
so you're a giant douche who can't play the game well, so you use glitches? good to know.
I use glitches because I've done everything in the game hundreds of times and trolling is all that is left. I mean you don't HAVE to be killed by someone in a wallbreach, you can move away from the wall, or enter passive mode. You can go to your garage, then report me when I explode you in there instead....

Top Bottom