killer fist

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by Bunbury, Dec 26, 2008 with 5 replies and 2,645 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunbury

Bunbury Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hello, this one is my first post and if this information already was posted please say it to me, thank you, since played GoW2 this trick has gone out for me, but not if it is a glitch or a variation of the assaults, to extract it, you have to press 3 times (B) so rapidly as could, if you make it you can kill well whom you strike of an alone attempt, but the problem is that if you do not do it well, you lose time for which it(he,she) slaps, sorry for not having video.:smile:

i was forgotten to put that it is what it does: the glitch kills of an alone blow, is as if you were striking 3 times in the time of an alone blow, is very practical, but I believe that it was not erased by the update.

• Like Like x 1
  2. crack1man

crack1man Enthusiast

Ratings:
    but whats the glitch actualy do??

not very informative

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Bunbury

Bunbury Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thank you for correcting myself, i was forgotten to put that it is what it does: the glitch kills of an alone blow, is as if you were striking 3 times in the time of an alone blow, is very practical, but I believe that it was not erased by the update.
    :thumbup:Thanks:thumbup:

4. crack1man

crack1man Enthusiast

Ratings:
    kl sounds a nice glitch will have to try it cheers for reply btw

5. DESP1se317

DESP1se317 Newbie

Ratings:
    Not quite positive but i've done this several times but only as host, and i've tried not being host and doing it and can't get it to work, so i really don't think it's a glitch as host you just move much faster than the enemy and therefore can melee, down, kill that quick, i don't know

6. Ach1lles

Ach1lles Enthusiast

Ratings:
    first tip: loose the green text

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.