What's new

Discussion Killed the taken king already?

• Thread starter connor mccarthy
  • Start date
  • Views 1,096
C

connor mccarthy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Surely I'm not the only one who's killed the taken king already? Thought there would miles more missions tbh. Especially for the price

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So you played the raid? Because we didn't kill him in the last mission, oh no even close to killing him

C

connor mccarthy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you played the raid? Because we didn't kill him in the last mission, oh no even close to killing him
No lad, I haven't done the raid, I'm saying like besides the raids I thought there would be a lot more. In all honesty I've never even done one raid. Ever. I've never played destiny with someone else so I can only do the match making strikes and that's it.

GARY58

GARY58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Eris said "Oryx defeated, but not dead", but Ikora Rey said "Oryx is dead", when you accept her quest. Well, he's not "truly" dead anyway, you still need to complete the raid...
p.s. I'm mainly playing solo too, but killed Crota 49 times, atm

C

connor mccarthy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
M
Eris said "Oryx defeated, but not dead", but Ikora Rey said "Oryx is dead", when you accept her quest. Well, he's not "truly" dead anyway, you still need to complete the raid...
p.s. I'm mainly playing solo too, but killed Crota 49 times, atm
ive never killed him once doing that strike

GARY58

GARY58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Strike? Crota's End is a raid from The Dark Below. I'm doing this solo every week, just trying to get Crux...

C

connor mccarthy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Strike? Crota's End is a raid from The Dark Below. I'm doing this solo every week, just trying to get Crux...
Yeah sorry meant raid, and no I've never done crotas end. Never done house of glass either or the other arenas

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No lad, I haven't done the raid, I'm saying like besides the raids I thought there would be a lot more. In all honesty I've never even done one raid. Ever. I've never played destiny with someone else so I can only do the match making strikes and that's it.

There are a ton of quests with a lot of missions tied to them, also try destinylfg to find people to play with

sicurri

sicurri

Fortitudinem Et Honorem
Contest Sponsor AzzidReign Jr Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Surely I'm not the only one who's killed the taken king already? Thought there would miles more missions tbh. Especially for the price
You've never done any of the Raids, never played anything other than the strikes, yet you've killed "The Taken King"?
I assume you mean the story line missions, and some of the strikes. Dude, the main point to Destiny is the replay value, not the story. The TK story is a bit more than vanilla destiny and maybe the story missions in the expansions. Then there are quests, which some you can only get a different one once a week. Then collectibles, then various other things which I know for a fact you cannot have completed because the TK content is supposed to add like another 15 hours and that's if you rush it.

Please rephrase your post so as to not confuse people. You're post right now gives off the impression of
Surely I'm not the only one who's the "Shiznit!" and has beaten The Taken Kings a$$!? I Thought there would be miles more missions to be honest. Especially for the price, F*ck you bungie and your lack of content!!!

That's kinda the impression I'm getting from your OP, (FYI- OP on forums and boards normally means Original Post, or Original Poster, not Over Powered like some people seem to think....) idk, it could just be me, but your OP seems douchey.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty impressed by the amount of content, but more so the quality. Love how they are involving the characters we've seen in the tower since the beginning, but haven't really heard from. Eris is super creepy and cayde is my favorite. Obviously the hunter handler would be the coolest, only fits.

I do see how you can say it's not much if you don't play raids unless you love crucible. You really have to play with people to get the full potential of this game IMO though.

C

connor mccarthy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just mean how it said there would be new areas to play and things and the whole year 2. I was thinking maybe there would be 2-3 new planets to play on and I know 90% of you will say I'm wrong but it said new enemies and I haven't faced a new enemies I've faced new variations of the same enemies. Don't get me wrong I love it I must have just had really high expectations cause of all the year 2 and like in my mind I thought they were adding a full games worth of quests. And no I haven't been able to play any strikes, I have tried to find people but all my friends play FIFA. So for me campaign and strikes is what I enjoy and obviously for my way of playing I was just disappointed there wasn't loads of new areas. Sorry if it has annoyed people it's just my opinion in some things

sicurri

sicurri

Fortitudinem Et Honorem
Contest Sponsor AzzidReign Jr Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I just mean how it said there would be new areas to play and things and the whole year 2. I was thinking maybe there would be 2-3 new planets to play on and I know 90% of you will say I'm wrong but it said new enemies and I haven't faced a new enemies I've faced new variations of the same enemies. Don't get me wrong I love it I must have just had really high expectations cause of all the year 2 and like in my mind I thought they were adding a full games worth of quests. And no I haven't been able to play any strikes, I have tried to find people but all my friends play FIFA. So for me campaign and strikes is what I enjoy and obviously for my way of playing I was just disappointed there wasn't loads of new areas. Sorry if it has annoyed people it's just my opinion in some things
PS4 or Xboxone?

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand how and or why you are playing alone. That game is mad boring playing alone. I'm just bored of the game in general now, but I did have like 6 months of fun with it when playing with friends. I just downloaded The Taken King, but I'm not sure if I'm even going to play it.

C

connor mccarthy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand how and or why you are playing alone. That game is mad boring playing alone. I'm just bored of the game in general now, but I did have like 6 months of fun with it when playing with friends. I just downloaded The Taken King, but I'm not sure if I'm even going to play it.
I just don't have anyone that plays it, and I know it's awful on my own just got no other option haha

Top Bottom
Login
Register