Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Kill teammates with grenades in private match by switching teams

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by PimpJake420, Jan 6, 2009 with 12 replies and 1,431 views.

1. PimpJake420

PimpJake420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Dont know why i cant post in glitchs but i guess ill just put it in here instead

I found this last night playing with a couple friends. Sorry dont got nothing to record it with or a camera or anything but I'll explain it in text.

Pick any map, couple friends on private match. Whatever settings, just has to be team games. Have your friend stay still throw a grenade under their feet and switch to the other team. Then just sit back and laugh at them being like "What the **** how did you do that." The grenade will be as if you were on the other team, it switches teams with you.

I also found out how people get killed by their own dogs. You called the dogs in on 1 team then switched to the other and the dogs are still that teams dogs so they'll be black and will kill you, they don't care if you called them in.

If anyone wants to **** around with this later that has a video thing send me a msg on xbox (That Purpl3).

Not anything to useful here but hey its a glitch in the game and I thought it was pretty funny killing this kid in private last night on his own team. :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  2. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Seems kind of use less, but funny at the same time. I will have to give the grenade one a try.

3. OwnedTom

OwnedTom Contributor

Ratings:
    i did that by accident with an rpg

4. shadowboy166

shadowboy166 Newbie

Ratings:
    I found this out on accident except with a bouncing betty and everyone was like WTF?:tongue:

5. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    I posted a thread about why you can't make a new thread there...look around for an answer first. This is discussion :tongue:.

6. MrBiG

MrBiG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Mate, this was the same as CoD 4

7. OP
    PimpJake420

PimpJake420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You made the thread after I asked about that... smh so don't tell me to look around when it wasn't even there untill after I made this thread.

i could honestly care less not like i'm going to just let the internet know some of my under the map glitchs, don't need people doing them on me now do I :cool:

8. OwnedTom

OwnedTom Contributor

Ratings:
  9. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    Its possible to get teamkilled by dogs in ranked anyway, i was playing with Mr McSpliffy (a friend of mine) he was on the oppsite team and i was sat in a corner waitin for him as he ran rond the corner his dog did too, he knifed me just as the dog jumped and instead of biting me it bit him and he died lol

10. Lost4468

Lost4468 Contributor

Ratings:
    Does it change so that it shows them the grenade?

11. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    should post a video, would b rad funny

12. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    I was giving you advice...

13. beardaisy

beardaisy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this sounds cool thx:thumbup: