Solved Kill streaks?

Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there, so I was trying to find a way to spawn in killstreaks without actually obtaining them through legit means.

It seems no tools or menus have this, I am wondering why? Was this patched in TU8?

Thanks for the help
~ Connor

For example, it shows commands here
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/modern-warfare-2-tu8-ultimate-dvar-list-updated.1131343/

But I have no idea how to use this.

Last edited:
Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Which of the commands in that thread are you talking about?
Cancel Nuke

Care Package

Emergency Airdrop (Chopper Gunner) (EMP) (NUKE)

Stuff like that or basically any of those commands, I am not sure how to use them.

Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Cancel Nuke

Care Package

Emergency Airdrop (Chopper Gunner) (EMP) (NUKE)

Stuff like that or basically any of those commands, I am not sure how to use them.
It sends a game server command, like it says there SV(....
And the first argument is for what client (-1 being for all clients).

Upvote 0
Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It sends a game server command, like it says there SV(....
And the first argument is for what client (-1 being for all clients).
So how would I put that into a console command or something as such?

Upvote 0
Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
As far as i know this is not possible in TU8. You can get the Killstreak to show up on your DPAD, but you can't use it then, because i think the actual killstreaks can't be called/are not accessable. A friend of mine made This paste on spawning killstreaks, but he never got to actually being able to earn a killstreak like you would by playing legit. Maybe it was discovered since then, but i havn't seen or heard about it yet.

Upvote 0
Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
SV offset, clientid, command.
To me that is gibberish, I do not mean to use this in creating a tool or something.

I have a tool with a "enter server cmd" and I would like to enter these into that. But as Twain Twain has said it is not possible as far as he is aware.

Upvote 0
Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
To me that is gibberish, I do not mean to use this in creating a tool or something.

I have a tool with a "enter server cmd" and I would like to enter these into that. But as Twain Twain has said it is not possible as far as he is aware.
Ohh i thought you wanted to implement giving killstreaks into a menu ^^ Well it seems all you have to do is grab one of those Dvars and enter them and the desired value behind it in the "Enter Server CMD"-Box, e.g. "dvar_for_speed 90"... The only modifications you could make with this for killstreaks, is either in- or decreasing the damage/health of a killstreak or the probabilty of earning a desired killstreak in a carepackage.

Upvote 0
Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ohh i thought you wanted to implement giving killstreaks into a menu ^^ Well it seems all you have to do is grab one of those Dvars and enter them and the desired value behind it in the "Enter Server CMD"-Box, e.g. "dvar_for_speed 90"... The only modifications you could make with this for killstreaks, is either in- or decreasing the damage/health of a killstreak or the probabilty of earning a desired killstreak in a carepackage.
Alright, thanks.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register