What's new

Solved Kill streaks?

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Hi there, so I was trying to find a way to spawn in killstreaks without actually obtaining them through legit means.

It seems no tools or menus have this, I am wondering why? Was this patched in TU8?

Thanks for the help
~ Connor

For example, it shows commands here
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/modern-warfare-2-tu8-ultimate-dvar-list-updated.1131343/

But I have no idea how to use this.

Last edited:
I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Which of the commands in that thread are you talking about?

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Which of the commands in that thread are you talking about?
Cancel Nuke

Care Package

Emergency Airdrop (Chopper Gunner) (EMP) (NUKE)

Stuff like that or basically any of those commands, I am not sure how to use them.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Cancel Nuke

Care Package

Emergency Airdrop (Chopper Gunner) (EMP) (NUKE)

Stuff like that or basically any of those commands, I am not sure how to use them.
It sends a game server command, like it says there SV(....
And the first argument is for what client (-1 being for all clients).

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
It sends a game server command, like it says there SV(....
And the first argument is for what client (-1 being for all clients).
So how would I put that into a console command or something as such?

T

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
As far as i know this is not possible in TU8. You can get the Killstreak to show up on your DPAD, but you can't use it then, because i think the actual killstreaks can't be called/are not accessable. A friend of mine made This paste on spawning killstreaks, but he never got to actually being able to earn a killstreak like you would by playing legit. Maybe it was discovered since then, but i havn't seen or heard about it yet.

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
SV offset, clientid, command.
To me that is gibberish, I do not mean to use this in creating a tool or something.

I have a tool with a "enter server cmd" and I would like to enter these into that. But as T Twain has said it is not possible as far as he is aware.

T

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
To me that is gibberish, I do not mean to use this in creating a tool or something.

I have a tool with a "enter server cmd" and I would like to enter these into that. But as T Twain has said it is not possible as far as he is aware.
Ohh i thought you wanted to implement giving killstreaks into a menu ^^ Well it seems all you have to do is grab one of those Dvars and enter them and the desired value behind it in the "Enter Server CMD"-Box, e.g. "dvar_for_speed 90"... The only modifications you could make with this for killstreaks, is either in- or decreasing the damage/health of a killstreak or the probabilty of earning a desired killstreak in a carepackage.

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Ohh i thought you wanted to implement giving killstreaks into a menu ^^ Well it seems all you have to do is grab one of those Dvars and enter them and the desired value behind it in the "Enter Server CMD"-Box, e.g. "dvar_for_speed 90"... The only modifications you could make with this for killstreaks, is either in- or decreasing the damage/health of a killstreak or the probabilty of earning a desired killstreak in a carepackage.
Alright, thanks.

Top Bottom