What's new

Patched Kill people while you spectate them.

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My method using recent activity and dtm was patched so Ive removed it from the original post. Teleport method is only remaining public way to do this. PS4 only as teleport is not public on Xbox but if you are one of the few that have it on Xbox go ahead.. Seems to be no founder to this method of this glitch.

In this video I show you how to kill people while spectating them in two ways, then i show you how to get invisible, otr and no cops.

----Requirements:
Facility with security upgrade
Explosive rounds (shotgun or sniper)
Recent activity with start gta v online (for invisible otr no cops)
A lobby with people outside
Teleport

----Steps:
1. Go to Facility
2. Go to strike team computer
3. Select Target and observe target
4. Wait until you can see target
5. Options>Map Now warp close by (not directly on as you can be seen and killed on map.
6. You should now be spectating them with a radar and have your weapon wheel.
7. Select a weapon, shotgun or sniper whatever has explosive rounds.

8.1. Use touchpad to change perspective to 1st person.
9.1. Wait til player is in vehicle aim forward and down at dash with explosive rounds fire until car blows up.

8.2. Use touch pad to change view so you are able to look down on target. (Various distrances available I have best luck with one thats close but bot the closest)
9.2. Use explosive rounds shotgun or sniper aiming down at him from above, keep rotating camera until you are able to get angle needed. Keep firing until you get kill. (If they are taking cover or under something wait til they move from it)

While doing this warp around map in various places close by target to keep yourself from getting killed. If you die while in spectate youll have to go to a new session.

You can also kill when they are on foot first person view with machine gun works sometimes. Hold left trigger watch for crosshair to turn red when red you can hurt them. Also top down view directly over them firing down assault shotgun. But neither of these work nearly as good as killing them in vehicles or aircraft with explosive rounds.

Invisible OTR No Cops..
Target must leave.
Kill yourself.
Recent activity deny alert.
Criminal Enterprise then back out.

If you die recent activity deny then criminal and back out. If they leave and you dont respawn teleport to another location.

I believe god mode possible too but will update with exact details once i have them others have said they hit it but I always get invisible otr no cops.

Enjoy, we are ECCO hit us up on PS4.

Last edited:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never posted a money glitch?
He is calling ytubers money hungry, not referring to making money with the glitch, but posting it for yt revenue

Imo:
Hosting a video clip is not posting for revenue unless ads are placed and the view count+watch count is backing the channel

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He is calling ytubers money hungry, not referring to making money with the glitch, but posting it for yt revenue
I have like 3 subscribers and don't even care enough to talk on my videos. It's just a place to upload a video to me.

Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Question: So you are saying you need two different alerts to cancel back to back? Worth noting that doing the same recent activity (without canceling the first prior to doing it a second time) does not result in multiple alerts.

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Question: So you are saying you need two different alerts to cancel back to back? Worth noting that doing the same recent activity (without canceling the first prior to doing it a second time) does not result in multiple alerts.

That's how I get it to work, same recent activity. I know it doesn't layer right but for whatever reason it works.

Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's how I get it to work, same recent activity. I know it doesn't layer right but whatever reason it works.
Ok dokey. Just clarifying. Similar things have worked in other glitches as well such as with killing birds in director mode. Just wanted to be sure.

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now this is true godmode trolling.
You can actually die though. You will be on map teleporting to various places if one of those is under water you will dround. If you die you'll have to join new session.

As for the mentioned invisible and otr that possibility happens once they leave. You'll be falling through map. Can walk on street to water then find boat or other place to pull yourself up. Recent and criminal do same if you die. Other possible otr is GTA kicks you out of a different facility.

Last edited:
Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can actually die though. You will be on map teleporting to various places if one of those is under water you will dround. But recent activity deny alert and criminal enterprise then back out and you good.

As for the mentioned invisible and otr that possibility happens once they leave. You'll be falling through map. Can walk on street to water then find boat or other place to pull yourself up. Recent and criminal do same if you die. Other possible otr is GTA kicks you out of a different facility.

I actually hit OTR (invisible to cops) while attempting this glitch. Did not fall through map. I got kicked out of facility with message about no longer owning it and thats the state I was in.

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually hit OTR (invisible to cops) while attempting this glitch. Did not fall through map. I got kicked out of facility with message about no longer owning it and thats the state I was in.
Yep it does that sometimes :wink: enjoy

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
rp glitch right there

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have like 3 subscribers and don't even care enough to talk on my videos. It's just a place to upload a video to me.
You got 4 subscribers now:biggrin:
Nice find thank for sharing :thumbsup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register