What's new

Working Kill People In Fast Travel Safezone (also works in other places)

• Thread starter HellaMrJones
  • Start date
  • Views 2,313
H

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kill People In Fast Travel Safezone (also works in other places)
Requirements: Horse + Dynamite
Step 1: Get on horse watch how they flicker from god mode to normal
Step 2. Throw Dynamite Then get on horse right before it explodes.

I

Indskab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My god if that ever gets spread, other people would have difficult time escaping from the griefers.

T

ThatKasper

Reaction score
Like HellaJ said, this is an anti-griefer move...the disruptors like to abuse the safe zones after they kill you then taunt you afterwords. No idea where the fun in that is, buuut...

I don't think someone trying to use this as an offensive grief would get you in time if you were actually travelling. Are you doing this when the person at the travel post is actually in menu with the towns pulled up or are they just in the vicinity?

H

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like HellaJ said, this is an anti-griefer move...the disruptors like to abuse the safe zones after they kill you then taunt you afterwords. No idea where the fun in that is, buuut...

I don't think someone trying to use this as an offensive grief would get you in time if you were actually travelling. Are you doing this when the person at the travel post is actually in menu with the towns pulled up or are they just in the vicinity?
Works when they are in the actual menu, works in post office safe zone but not while they’re in the menu, same goes for most safe zones, unless your like in a shop in the catalog
Post automatically merged:

By actual menu I meant the “fast travel menu” sorry for not being specific

R

RedDeadGlitches

Reaction score
Amazing video! Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom