Discovery Kill Entire Enemy Team [Groundwar]

• Thread starter Gr1zZzZ_cs
  • Start date
  • Views 3,647
G

Gr1zZzZ_cs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently just finished a game of ground war where I was 12 and 0 right before the game ended. Our team won by deafcon nuke (when u control every flag nuke drops game ends) but as the nuke counted down to 1 second I called in white phosphorus streak and then when the game ended I went 30-1. So what it seems like if u get the timing right u damage everyone as the nuke explodes and kills everyone from the phosphorus. I also ended up getting 60k do for this game idk why lol. Anyway lmk if this happens to anyone else

O

OBT_

Reaction score
That could definitely be possible, when I get white phosphorus I will give it a try and let you know, do you remember the timing when you called it by any chance?

M

MindxTricks

Reaction score
I recently just finished a game of ground war where I was 12 and 0 right before the game ended. Our team won by deafcon nuke (when u control every flag nuke drops game ends) but as the nuke counted down to 1 second I called in white phosphorus streak and then when the game ended I went 30-1. So what it seems like if u get the timing right u damage everyone as the nuke explodes and kills everyone from the phosphorus. I also ended up getting 60k do for this game idk why lol. Anyway lmk if this happens to anyone else
I made an account just to reply to this. This happened to me as well. I did NOT have white phosphorus. I just held my trigger down. I went from 12-2 to 36 -2. It was the city map.

V

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't know this was still an open thread.

Yes.
If you call in ANY killstreak that has you in the screen, like a cruise missle or chopper gunner right before the nuke drops then you get the kills for the nuke. You have to open it right as the timer is about to finish, like 1 second or less left.

It will give you the nukes kills everytime.

Edit: Also, it's possible that since White Phosphorus slowly damages the entire enemy team that is around it, that when they die it's counted as a suicide so since you damaged all of them, it counted as assisted suicides.

Possible that with white Phosphorus you don't need that much timing, just call it in as soon as you see that you're getting defcon'd and it'll possibly work the same.

Top Bottom