Discussion Kill Death Ratio (Kdr) Glitch

• Thread starter Gamer121
  • Start date
  • Views 2,663
G

Gamer121

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone make a kdr glitch for those of us who rather not buy a tank or jet to boost our kdr. Or is there other ways to easily Improve your kdr?

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't "make" a glitch lol. The only way to modify your K/D would be through a recovery service.
If you want to do it naturally you can get a friend's tank and go crazy but due to the 3-4 rpg's it now tanks to take out a tank I doubt you'd last very long.

Your need to kill people more often without dying so play in free aim where people can't laser beam you from a block away or get killed every time you drive near someone. Minigun +Free aim = God of Los Santos. If you're a good driver and a good shooter get a Zentorno or a Jester and drive backwards towards people while shooting the AP pistol so you can get easy kills on them and they can't shoot you. Watch out for people with RPG's though.

You can also play a lot of deathmatches and constantly use Lester's "Reveal players on the map" while sticking to cover and abusing the Assault Shotgun.

Last edited:
Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you please tell me how to make a glitch? Glitches
You can't "make" a glitch lol. The only way to modify your K/D would be through a recovery service.

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Find a full session & CONSTANTLY invite players to your apartment.
2.Get 5 players in your six seat vehicle.
3.Drive out of garage.
4.Hold grenade while in vehicle and blow yourself up along with the other 5 players.
5. Boast about how you owned all of them and have a 5:1 ratio.
6. Find a new session and do it again.

Donations accepted.

I take all credit.

Last edited:
TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone make a kdr glitch for those of us who rather not buy a tank or jet to boost our kdr. Or is there other ways to easily Improve your kdr?
The Glitch Factory is currently unavailable and not taking any new requests.:roflmao:
Seriously though, glitches take time to find and perfect. There are no KDR glitches in GTA V currently.
The only way to actually "make" a glitch would be to work for R* and put the glitch into the game.

Burial

Burial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im making you the glitch now hold on. would you like something to drink with it?

PacoThePro

PacoThePro

I love tbagging people
Reaction score
Sin$
My dad works for R* so I'll tell him to make a kdr glitch.

Luis Palibre

Luis Palibre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's no such a glitch to do this. Go to my Fun Ways to Troll Mega Thread . Almost all of them help your K/D ratio nice. Play in Free aim session for better experience.

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
You can get one of your friends to switch to their second character and just keep killing them :smile:.
If there was a tactical insertion it would work better.

L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
your an idiot.... Why would you want a high KD if you honestly cant get it on your own?
hey everyone my KD is 5.0 but i can never win a gun fight...... its not hard to get up legit

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
No one really cares about K/D in this game unless you're a hardcore TDM player.

rgvDarklord4

rgvDarklord4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
your an idiot.... Why would you want a high KD if you honestly cant get it on your own?
hey everyone my KD is 5.0 but i can never win a gun fight...... its not hard to get up legit
My K/D is a 7.32, i win in gun fights all the time :biggrin:

v F u S I o N v

v F u S I o N v

Sarcastic Scotsman
Reaction score
Sin$
Get in a tank, kill everyone. When you get blown up, find a new session.

DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure why everyone cares about their k/d, it's just a number and doesn't affect your gameplay in any way unlike cash and RP. And if it's any higher than 3.00, then I doubt it's anything to brag about.

Killa_Klan_4545

Killa_Klan_4545

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok then ... thanks you guys
take some friendly advice... dont mess around with those BS recovery services.. 9 out 10.. you will get banned... the ppl doing doing the service dont care if you get banned or not.. they just want your money.. even if they tell you MY MOTHODS ARE SAFE, I HAVE PRIVIATE CONSOLE ID'S BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH... its basicaly a scam dude....

Top Bottom
Login
Register