• Start date
  • Views 2,039
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
just as the title says.
In a public session, a ceo does piracy prevention.
Go into passive mode and get a helicopter, fly over to yacht and hover high enough for the helicopter to explode and low enough that you land without dying.
Drop the helicopter on the ceo and when you hit the deck of the yacht you will be thrown out of passive mode so be ready to shoot.
From there kill everyone on board and stay long enough to win.
If the ceo and his/her crew are like most when you drop that helo you will kill em all.
If you drop it and dont kill the ceo with it you will not bounce out of passive. This is my favorite way to breach the yacht when I have to attack it alone. Then when I finish I steal the owners helo to escape.

Im not sure if this gets glitch or exploit tag so If wrong change it.

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
just as the title says.
In a public session, a ceo does piracy prevention.
Go into passive mode and get a helicopter, fly over to yacht and hover high enough for the helicopter to explode and low enough that you land without dying.
Drop the helicopter on the ceo and when you hit the deck of the yacht you will be thrown out of passive mode so be ready to shoot.
From there kill everyone on board and stay long enough to win.
If the ceo and his/her crew are like most when you drop that helo you will kill em all.
If you drop it and dont kill the ceo with it you will not bounce out of passive. This is my favorite way to breach the yacht when I have to attack it alone. Then when I finish I steal the owners helo to escape.

Im not sure if this gets glitch or exploit tag so If wrong change it.

That's actually quite sneaky haha. Definitely sounds like an exploit. You've given it the right tag!

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I look at privacy prevention as a excuse to spawn kill the ceo and friends constantly due to the fact they spawn on the yacht each time

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How r u getting thrown out of passive? Or r u just disabeling it?

When you kill someone while in passive there is an automatic countdown that is triggered to throw you out of it. You can see how much time is left on the bottom right corner of your screen.

Kleurensmurf

Kleurensmurf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What a cool find! i'am not going to use it because I prefer to use a legged out lobby by myself.
But I find it such a cool find that I have to give you a reply for it :thumbsup:

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dope find.

Reminds me of this time i was being chased by a jet that was passive. So i went passive. He went hovermode. I flew at him from below, ejected, killed him, and i got the passive timer too. I was like wtf theres some complicated programming in this game lol.

Frustrado

Frustrado

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or you could just attack the yacht like a boss...

You might get the RP and the money, but you left the intestinal fortitude at door bruh. I think Pokeman go would be a better game for you.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Or you could just attack the yacht like a boss...

You might get the RP and the money, but you left the intestinal fortitude at door bruh. I think Pokeman go would be a better game for you.
Lol, dat game be makin ppl run into stuff and eachother. Ppl using it to lure others to rob them. No thanks, not catchin any pokemon. I'll stick to dropping a helo on ppl's heads. You stick to getting sniped from the yacht. When they have four or five on the yacht and you by yourself the added bonus of getting close to wipe em out real quick helps alot. Not everyone playong gta is rambo. Besides for me its all about fun and watching four guys scramble as a helo blows up on them is hilarious.