Best COD?

• Total voters
Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
10th Anniversary Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They were the best when they didn't have hacks and especially god mode.
Yeah now it sucks just go into a lobby. I stopped playing WaW after those gay noclip and godmode mods came out. ****ing ruins the game.

Freshkid HD

Freshkid HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I was a kid I'd do the same.
But Since I hit Puberty and Balls Dropped, I don't anymore.

O

ThE KiiNG JAMEZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I just think it's weird how I've been playing online games for about 5 years and EVERY 12 year old kid with a mic has slept with my mom.

Trey3arc

StealthyyyHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing beats WAW that was the funnest game ever made and i still enjoy playing it :smile:

D

Dixie14df

Reaction score
Sin$
Its the internet, and they do it because they can get away with it.

Justin  Bieber

iDouGie

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
voted for world at war.

I trash talk because i find it fun. I get in a lobby talk ****, get the other team mad then 98% of the time i spawnkill the **** out of them until they leave.

FrazzleFrazer

FrazzleFrazer

HOLD THE DOOR
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
COD4 because if it wasn't for cod 4 you would have half the things you use and love today :smile:

Also is was the most fun, it didn't pretend to be something it wasn't it knew it was a straight up arcade style FPS and that's what you got a gun and a pistol and off you went.

also screw the kids, party chat.

Orphan Carpet

Orphan Carpet

Cheeky Doggy
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Call of Duty World at War by far...

It is and always will be the best cod for me. I thought of it as the perfect cod in almost all aspects. The ballancing is the best to date on a cod game, Excluding the obvious mp40 and on the occasion dogs, but evan that was bareable. Putting that aside i felt the maps were great. I loved all the maps and i enjoyed playing on all of them, excluding some of the dlc's which i didnt really play much of in the first place.

I cant remember once ever getting angry or frustrated at the spawns in that game. They had regular patches to the game to stop glitching but it was at a almost perfect rate. It was a steady flow of updates to fix all of the bad stuff along with tweaking and listening to the community. But these updates wernt every 2 days nor every couple months. Like we have seen in other call of duty games.

The multiplayer implemented great ideas that are used in cod today. Like more custom classes, dogs and some attachments. The campagin was acually fun, most cod games are more of a go from place a to place b, rinse and repeat for 3 hours. It was the first call of duty to implement zombies and that has been a huge addition to call of duty since.

Also during its prime the competitive scene really started to kick in. Cod4 had already had a small - mid competitive scene with the more "hard-core" players. But WaW really kicked it off for the more un-experienced, casual players. What i mean by that is call of duty 4's competitive scene was alot more serious and less catered to the casual players. But for me cod5 was alot more enjoyable as it wasnt specifically aimed towards advanced/"hard-core" players and was more of a fun social experience. Thinking back on this it could have been a horrible thing, because for me the competitive has ruined call of duty today and i know alot of others agree with me in that.

But now i feel quite nostalgic even thinking about the whole experiance i had with WaW. Because quite simply i will never be able to do/live it again. Much like all nostalgic things. Mainly because of the hackers and the community behind it now. It is a changed game as it was before. The community is everything for call of duty and WaW just didnt have that one going for it. I truly think it is one of the most under rated and hated call of duty games to date. Huge amounts of people hate it and claim its the worste cod and its predecessor is the only reason it even got the slightest of attention. But for all the reasons i have already stated would be why i disagree with that. I just feel great knowing i experienced the whole lot of WaW during its start, middle and its very slow and horrible end.

Keep in mind all of that is just my personal opinion of the game and in no way am i trying to make you think anything. If you disagree sure go ahead and give me reasons but i garuntee you wont swade my current opinion on WaW.

So thier was my 2 cents. Like it or not thats my opinion.

Ancalagon

Wh1teKn1ght

To thy own self be true
Stickied Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Treyarc . Mediocre COD games - excellent support after launch.
IW. Better COD games - minuscule support after launch.
Story of our COD life.
I don't know what is worse. Still having no good matchmaking 4 months after release OR having bad hit detection.

As for the topic, just mute and carry on OR play in party chat. :smile:
Peace.

r11pp3r

r11pp3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kids talk **** because most of em are fat ginger outcasts who get bullied at school and the only time they can feel like a hard man is on call of duty.

I must say tho, it is american kids who are just waaaay over the top. Constant screaming with ridiculous insults that dont make sense...but when you say something that they cant come back too its always, "i cant understand ur accent"

But yh, just mute the morons. Problem solved

Violated

Violated

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If Cod4 wasn't ruined by little kids I would be playing that game, but the mods are ridiculous. I do not see why IW doesn't fix their ****ing game.

niixon

niixon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cod 4 is a poor excuse of a game IMO i'm entitled to my opinion, Zombies is fun and that's what made Waw better

Ill pray for you...

lol Im kidding man, Im just a... student of the game? (I cant find the right word choice) maybe a classicist? My first cod was cod4, I loved it, played it everyday, Id still play it everyday if there were no hacks or mods. It was simple and complete. Greatest cod made so far.

And yes, after writing all of that, my pants are fitting a little tighter.

Top Bottom
Login
Register