• Thread starter The Rooster
  • Start date
  • Views 1,421

Best COD?

• Total voters
The Rooster

The Rooster

Reaction score
Whats up with everyone today i mean these kids that play cod and all they do is talk ****. I mean i know it is fun sometimes to talk **** but no matter what you do today someone some little kid will make some smart *** remark. Whether it be from hardscoping(which is what sniping is..)or being a "try hard" or just from simple being to good. Quickscoping can be fun and stuff but i dont know why people think that everyone should quickscope and be good at it. Also when people say "try hard" its like yeah im trying cause i want to do good and its more fun when your getting off! Like are you to cool to be good at cod or is that your only excuse "im not trying" for being bad. And im not just saying this cause im bad at the game ive played all the cods and have been good at them all but ive noticed how people have changed over the years with how they talk ****..I think they just sound like nerds and are nerd raging:mad: like i am doing right now:wink:
I just wanted to let you all know how i feel.
COD4 is the best by the way!!!
Oh yeah ill pay 20 bucks for tenth hahahaha

A

Addict 7S

Contributor
Reaction score
My problem with quick scoping is when I go around corners or something and someone does it right up on me. Its like theres no chance.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Kids talk **** on every game. Its the internet, and they do it because they can get away with it.

John

John

Reaction score
Well, they are kids, I mean what do you expect from them? If you were the same age and you would play Call Of Duty, I am sure you would be the same, Talking thrash all game, and all that kind of stuff.
Now don't get me wrong, I do think kids shouldn't play games like Call Of Duty.

Lucifer

BLAMMMM

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Who the f*** put MW2.5?!?!?!? Who the f*** put anything besides CoD4?!?!? b****es be crazy, CoD4 is by far the best, and the only CoD I still enjoy. Whoever complains about hardscoping is a complete moron, hardscoping isn't 95% luck unlike no scoping/quickscoping. And everyone tries, if you honestly don't try than wtf are you playing for? Fun? Winning is fun, getting your *** handed to you by "try hards" isn't, people complain and talk **** about the dumbest things.

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Whats up with everyone today i mean these kids that play cod and all they do is talk ****. Whether it be from hardscoping or being a "try hard" or just from simple being to good. Quickscoping can be fun and stuff but i dont know why people think that everyone should quickscope and be good at it. Also when people say "try hard" its like yeah im trying cause i want to do good and its more fun when your getting off! Like are you to cool to be good at cod or is that your only excuse "im not trying" for being bad. And im not just saying this cause im bad at the game ive played all the cods and have been good at them all but ive noticed how people have changed over the years with how they talk ****.
:tongue:

Personally I think quickscoping is a lot of fun, but I agree with you. I swear the average age of Call of Duty players seems to get lower and lower every year. Maybe that's just because I'm getting older, but I swear I hear some 10 year olds sometimes. Even that is okay, I guess, if they are mature for their age, but the screaming needs to stop.

niixon

niixon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing will ever touch Cod4's greatness. That game was everything anyone ever needed, nothing more, nothing less. Im just thankful gamebattles still has a cod4 ladder :smile:

Dave

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Bright Idea Hardened Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
There's no real correct answer to your poll, it all boils down to what game you had the most fun on - there's no best, there's no worst. With that said, I has the most fun on WaW, so I voted that.

As for your actual post, I'm always in party chat when I'm playing; so I never hear people in the lobby. I do get the occasional negative message such as "sweat more" or " camp much" (even though I do neither, I just play smart) but in the end you just need to shrug off these idiots and laugh it off. End of the day, you're the one having fun, whilst they rage over a video game, just be sure to send them a message with: "uMad?" to infuriated them even more :smile:

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Someone still voted for black cocks. :wink:

I voted CoD4 all the way! If that CoD was mod free and had as many people playing as MW3 I would still be playing it to this day.

Stormshine

Stormshine

Vi stands for Stupid!
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
When people call me a "try hard" I take it as a compliment.
Just them saying I'm doing good :biggrin:

Hatsune Miku

Please Spank Me

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
I don't mind playing with little kids as long as they don't talk too loudly or talk ****, I enjoy playing with them and actually congratulate them in my head for not being little shits, but the kids that just talk trash for no reason? They need to burn. I played CoD when I was younger but I was never annoying like that.

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Someone still voted for black cocks. :wink:

I voted CoD4 all the way! If that CoD was mod free and had as many people playing as MW3 I would still be playing it to this day.
Women.

Bongz

Bongz

Trinity <3
Reaction score
IMO i think the games are in order of this cod 4>waw>blops>mw3>mw2 I know a lot of people dislike blops but I like to play competitively like on gamebattles so it was very smooth.

brinko123

brinko123

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
They were the best when they didn't have hacks and especially god mode.

I played Cod 4 without mods and still think it's a terrible game, the mods in zombies made it so much more fun.

B

Board Message

Getting There
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Mine will always be mw2 as it was my first COD.. but I like both BO and MW3.

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
CoD 4 good. I think WaW is best though. It's like treyarch knew what they were doing. And it's in a much better warfare era.

Top Bottom
Login
Register