Discussion Kid thinks he can mod recon

• Thread starter samaritan
  • Start date
  • Views 1,264
S

samaritan

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a post on youtube about my recon account, and I have been consistently getting messages from this kid asking to borrow my recon account so he can 'mod it for other people.' I have another account on this site, but I kind of stopped coming here and forgot my username... so I made this one JUST to post this. I hope you find the conversation funny. In the red is a basic idea of what I said to provoke his comment. the messages are split by ====

*START*

dude, there is no way to 'mod' recon, I have been modding since halo 1... its all controlled by bungie, many proffesional modders have attempted to get it. don't lie. Doob E Snack is one of the only people to mod it, and he did it with an offline profile on a developers xbox.

Wow okay no your just stupid enaugh not to uderstand this. There is a way to mod recon but to do it you neeed an account with recon on your hdd its very hard to do but im not going into detail.

=========

your not going into detail because you can't do it... >.>
If you think profile modding can do it, your wrong. That has also been exhausted as a method to mod it. It's not possible

Oh wow, must think your kool because you THINK you are a modder, wow okay i COULD say that im a computer programmer from microsoft that designs, wrights, and pecies together all different programs together and makes like some SUPer programs or something, but that would be lieing. Im just a 13 year old kid who figured out how to mod and spent 900 bucks on equipment for Modding, and making machinima.

But you did pretty much the same thing by saying you know SOOOOO much about modding and your smarter than me.

You prolly know NOTHING about modding and Nothing about computers.

So stop saying there is No way to mod recon, TRUST me, there is.

========

LOL, you spent 900 dollars on MODDING equipment? Lol, all you need is a transfer cable you can get for FREE from microsoft, or the 40 dollar xsata (thats what its called right? This isn't part of the message, its an editors note lol.) after that, there is nothing you need. Unless you count all the money you spent asking those youtube scammers to set you up with modding tools, all of which are free online. dumba**.

Okay first off i spent $400 on a new xbox just for modding, and $500 on a laptop just for modding so dont talk to me about modding when you obviously dont have a clue about it. I know how to mod recon and its fairly simple. Im not going to explain it because its to long i dont feel like taking 10 min to send one message and im tired of going back and forth with you.

Okay you can mod

I can mod,

period the end this is over and i am through with you.

Goodbye,

--Blake

========

Lol what cheap *** laptop did you buy for 500 dollars? and a whole separate xbox? Wow, you are really good at lying. you don't want to spend 10 minutes typing it out because you already spent 30 minutes searching on the internet what could possibly cost 900 dollars for modding. And btw, all accounts have access to recon. Its not some downloadable thing that separate profiles get... its all controlled by whether bungie unlocks recon on your account. It' already been stated that is how bungie does it... by BUNGIE THEMSELVES(*there was a lost message, he DID sort of explain what he was doing. I just don't have that message :frown: *)
OMG EVERY ACCOUNT HAS RECON? UMM YEAH RIGHT! IF EVERY ACCOUNT ALREADY HAD RECON ON IT AND ALL BUNGIE HAD TO DO WAS UNLOCK IT THAN ALL YOU WOULD HAVE TO DO IS DO A PROFILE MOD! SO DONT GO AROUND SAYING I DONT KNOW HOW TO MOD. YOUR STUPID. BYE BYE :smile:

(I sent him this recent message, and am waiting for a reply)
Lol, profile mods are not as simple as you say, when it is dealing with something locked behind a 2048 bit encryption key only bypassed by a developers xbox. Oh wait, isn't that EXACTLY what Doob E Snack has set up in his? oh yeah...

*END*
So... yeah lol. Thats what the convo was. I know not all of it may be correct, I never did much to halo 3 in general. But I do know that recon is impossible to get by modding. lets review... he wanted to 'borrow' my recon account so he could mod it into other peoples accounts... hmm...

X

x C33J4Y x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if he KNEW how to do it, he would have already had to have had a recon account, so he wouldnt need to borrow another......

S

samaritan

Reaction score
Sin$
or steal mine... which is what his intentions REALLY were, as we all know...

D

dschu012

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You know he clearly knows what he is talking about when he spells 'writes' as 'wrights'. His grammar and spelling is just hideous.

S

samaritan

Reaction score
Sin$
lol, I never noticed that. Keep in mind if I made any errors, this was just me doing a quick run through of what I said in my messages. I made sure to keep my messages clean.

A

ATTIKIT

Reaction score
Sin$
lol at the kid he thinks Recon is on your profile lolz "Recon" = Server based :smile:

E

Eazy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
really? ODST comes out in a few weeks, it won't kill you to wait a little bit longer.

G

gabe_k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, Doob E Snack? Anyone can mod for Recon with a dev >_>

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
lol he says he doesnt want to spend 30mins typing a message on how to do but he has the time = 1hr probably to send you all those messages and has no proof that he has done it himself lol

R

Renegade X25

Permabanned
Reaction score
Sin$
Lolz, Doob? The only one to mod recon?......*looks at the cracked xex from detox* Nope...i'm pretty sure he didn't.

Anyhoo, I lol at the fact of him when he tries to social engineer an account, plus terrible grammrzzzzzzz XD, You should send him an offline profile con, gamertag - YewGotPunkd

And holy fizz monkeys...i just realised how old this topic actually is :x3:

Data

Data

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
$900 on modding equipment first I thought he was talking about a dev then he gayed it up by saying a $400 Xbox(Maybe a Elite?) and a $500 Computer(GoodWill R US) so he pretty much bought a Xbox Elite and a ****ty computer and hes a modding pro Fail.

Top Bottom
Login
Register