Solved Kicked from lobby

• Thread starter mickyroche
  • Start date
  • Views 183
M

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a question peeps, since dlc whenever i find a quite lobby (4-6 ppl) within a few seconds i get voted out. I can except ppl using the kick system to keep a lobby small, but what i worry about is if it counts towards bad sport or some kind of ban? This is the last thing i want! Anyone else encounter this? Usually my crew land in lobby and commend the hell out of me of just plain terrorise the ceo group responsible if one of us is gone but still, all we want to do is juggle a few crates, not risk bad sports or bans.

G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
good question. I have been kicked often since the felony DLC and have done my fair share of kicking. I get tired of trying to collect crates and then have some bozo blow me up. Anyone know the answer? If you get kicked often from lobbies, does that count toward getting in to a bad sport lobby?

M

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last thing anyone neeeds is badsport, although at least it would vastly improve the chances of a quiet lobby! Would fit with dlc if we did as most ceos in the world today seem to wear a preverbial dunce hat at one time or another haha 
Also i feel the ones who may know the answer are 9 y/o hydra pilots who are used to being kicked from lobbys. Ive never been kicked even once before from a lobby and dont know anyone else either

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Being kicked does not lead you towards bad sport or anything, you should be all good dude.

Question has been answered, I am going to move this thread to the archive, if you have any more questions please feel free to post another thread so the community can help you out!

Top Bottom