What's new

Unsolved KICK HOST TOOL BO2 (needed)

• Thread starter MrDerekYT
  • Start date
  • Views 2,006
M

MrDerekYT

Reaction score
anyone know a kick host tool? and im also thinking of releasing the remote recovery tool since the creator himself released. (no hate on this thread)

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
anyone know a kick host tool? and im also thinking of releasing the remote recovery tool since the creator himself released. (no hate on this thread)
I don't think kick host tools exist. Do you mean like offhost end game?

Z

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Reaction score
I have never heard of such a thing in my life. If you want to kick a host why don't you use a stresser? I'm fairly positive there isn't a tool designed to kick a host.

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
I have never heard of such a thing in my life. If you want to kick a host why don't you use a stresser? I'm fairly positive there isn't a tool designed to kick a host.
Exactly, unless it's new and just came out? I mean again, same here never heard of that in my life too haha.

M

MrDerekYT

Reaction score
Exactly, unless it's new and just came out? I mean again, same here never heard of that in my life too haha.
was just wondering if there was one

M

MrDerekYT

Reaction score
Sadly there is not, do you have any other questions?
i keep getting an error in bo2 when i join with a gscr menu its saying ''you have joined this session illegally''. 
Sadly there is not, do you have any other questions?
and i also need a tool to turn up my fan speed

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
i keep getting an error in bo2 when i join with a gscr menu its saying ''you have joined this session illegally''. 

and i also need a tool to turn up my fan speed
What menu are you using?

Those tools exist, have you tried googling them? It's probably an easy find.

T

tekcoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What menu are you using?

there is a tool that crashes the game offhost. Its an offhost server command but I haven't seen one where it only kicks one client.

M

MrDerekYT

Reaction score
What menu are you using?

im using aray trickshotting menu
i cant find any tools

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
I just ended up restarting the console with the fan speed files and put my console on %100 cause I don't mine the noise thanks so much
P.S if I have it on 100 fan speed will this break my console or something or make the lifespan go longer?
It'll probably shorten the lifespan of the fan but i'm not sure by how much.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
You have to be host.

P.S if I have it on 100 fan speed will this break my console or something or make the lifespan go longer?
Doesn't matter what fan speed you have on.

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Nah just had someone End my lobby with this You have joined session illegally im on a witch hunt now
Ending a lobby isn't the same as kicking the host.

Lots of tools will end a lobby offhost. Some even have an anti offhost end lobby.

Just let it go and move on.

U

UnknownRGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ending a lobby isn't the same as kicking the host.

Lots of tools will end a lobby offhost. Some even have an anti offhost end lobby.

Just let it go and move on.
Well by end i meant it just kicked (maybe just me or everyone) n it didnt just end the game n take everyone to the lobby lul it popped up with a message saying "You have joined this session illegally"

My only other reasonable theory is that they r just spoofing my Xuid which is what gave me that message but idk could be something else

Top Bottom