• Thread starter xl COOLWHIP
  • Start date
  • Views 3,581
xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so this will end up getting patched soon. With the new exotic auto rifle Khvostov 7G-0X, you can change the rounds per minute, 450 RPM, or 900 RPM. With 900 RPM you get 78 rounds in the magazine and low impact, with 450 RPM you get 32 in the mag, but much higher impact. It basically makes it turn from a high fire rate with low damage, to medium fire rate with a little more damage. For this glitch, you can have the slower fire rate with more impact but keep the 78 rounds in the mag.

1. Fully upgrade the Khvostov 7G-0X
2a. Simply change to 900 RPM perk, reload the gun, then change to 450 RPM perk and you keep the magazine size from the 900 RPM perk.
2b. Or you if you are in orbit set it to 900 RPM, when you load in change it to 450 RPM and you won't have to reload since you loaded in with the 900 RPM perk

**Side note**
Only works for one magazine each time you do it

Last edited:
S

Song of War

Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly this ain't a glitch and has always been around since year one. Nothing new to see here.

BuMPER JuMPER

BuMPER JuMPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly this ain't a glitch and has always been around since year one. Nothing new to see here.
to me this is a glitch, and i hadn't known about it. so instead of trolling, just get off this thread and dont comment. Thanks op, cool little trick should be some fun. I haven't seen anything on it yet, so OG.

xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
Sin$
to me this is a glitch, and i hadn't known about it. so instead of trolling, just get off this thread and dont comment. Thanks op, cool little trick should be some fun. I haven't seen anything on it yet, so OG.
I don't think he watched or read the tutorial. it's clearly a glitch and was not meant to do what I was doing but glad you enjoy it

Killatonicus

Killatonicus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't just for the Khvostov. It does this for any gun with an extended mag perk.

Top Bottom
Login
Register