What's new

Solved Khanjali swapped by Buzzard on facility

rodd1981

rodd1981

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to help out a friend to fix an issue on his facility (he accidentally swapped his Khanjali with a Buzzard).

He is unable to move/replace his cars in the facility (I believe this happens if you have an aircraft sitting on a vehicle slot - R* hotfix).

Do you guys have any idea how to fix this? He has already tried buying a new one but it didn't work (it says that he already owns a Khanjali).

Thanks!

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can he call the buzzard out via the phone? If so, do the all vehicle gctf with his own buzzard. This should put the buzzard in the moc and a car in the tank spot in facility. Call out the car and sell it. Buy an elegy over the buzzard in the moc or use another car in a full garage to push the buzzard to that garage. Log to creator and back to gta online twice to try and force the tank back to the facility.

Upvote 0
rodd1981

rodd1981

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can he call the buzzard out via the phone? If so, do the all vehicle gctf with his own buzzard. This should put the buzzard in the moc and a car in the tank spot in facility. Call out the car and sell it. Buy an elegy over the buzzard in the moc or use another car in a full garage to push the buzzard to that garage. Log to creator and back to gta online twice to try and force the tank back to the facility.

No, he can't call the buzzard because it is sitting in the Khanjali's facility slot. (he told me that he'd open a ticket with R* to have that fixed - but I don't think that's a good idea since he did a lot of glitches/dupes in his account, lol).

Upvote 0
halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm wierd. I had bikes. Was able to call those via mechanic. Airplanes could be different tho.

Upvote 0
ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is he on PS4?

Edit
Meh nevermind my origional idea wont work.

I have another idea though where is his tank?

Upvote 0
rodd1981

rodd1981

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is he on PS4?

Edit
Meh nevermind my origional idea wont work.

I have another idea though where is his tank?

Yes, PS4.

As far as I know, I believe his tank is in a garage (but I need to confirm that w/ him).

Anyways, he can't move the Khanjali back to facility (he ends up on foot when he gets inside facility with any vehicle - thanks to R* hotfix lol).

And he also can't get rid of the buzzard because it's stuck in the Khanjali's slot (what a mess, lol).

Upvote 0
ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, PS4.

As far as I know, I believe his tank is in a garage (but I need to confirm that w/ him).

Anyways, he can't move the Khanjali back to facility (he ends up on foot when he gets inside facility with any vehicle - thanks to R* hotfix lol).

And he also can't get rid of the buzzard because it's stuck in the Khanjali's slot (what a mess, lol).
The buzzard is definitely the issue because of the patch R* implemented. The fix was to buy a car over it. Your friends problem is bad because you cant buy a vehicle over the buzzard because it in the tank slot and you cant have more then one tank. This is a complete long shot i have no idea if it will actually work. Fill the garage where the tank is with cars then overwrite the tank then go and try to buy another one since the game should register he no longer owns a tank it may let him purchase it again and put it back in the slot. The bad side of this if it doesnt work then he loses his tank. But his facility is broke now so i would take the chance and try it.

Upvote 0
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I accidentaly put a retro on my tank spot, all I had to do was drive the retro into the full garage where the tank was and swap it back. I know this won't work with the heli but maybe theres a way to get a car into that spot somehow cause then it's easy to swap it out

Upvote 0
Piggehhh

Piggehhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you sell the tank in the MOC /Avenger?? That'll surely make the game register that he doesn't own one??

Upvote 0
rodd1981

rodd1981

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend took opportunity of R* latest maintenance fiasco to open a ticket request to fix the mess, lol... and R* has fixed it...

Nevertheless, thanks everyone for your help/support with the workaround ideas.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register