What's new

Patched Khanhjali tank dupe (not permanent)

JJg99

JJg99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found a way to temporarily dupe the khanjali tank using a version of the Dupe any car in facility bunker glitch: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-any-car-inside-facility-bunker-1-42.1695176/

The khanjali, however, is not considered any player's vehicle since no player has the marker and the owner of the original still has his and can drive it out while the duped one is out. When distroyed duped tank will be lost.

For the purpose of this glitch Owner will mean the player who owns the original khanjali tank.

Steps (after both you and friend are in glitched facility as seen in the Dupe any car in facility bunker glitch):

1. Owner gets in khanjali as driver and friend gets in as passenger.

2. Owner presses Y to exit tank and while in the animation friend also exits tank.

(Friend is now able to enter khanjali as driver)

3. Friend gets in khanjali as driver and pressed RT to leave facility.

(Friend will now be outside the facility with duped khanjali tank, unfortunately he cannot drive it back into Facility.)

**At this point duped khanjali is no ones and can be freely driven by anyone except owner.**

4. Owner now exits facility (through yellow circle since he is able to drive cars freely in facility)

5. Owner re-enters facility, where tank will reappear.

6. Owner drives tank out of facility.

Owner now has original tank and friend has temporary duped tank.

*** Owner cannot enter duped tank or request personal vehicle. If he does, tank will not be accessible to anyone by saying they don't have access to the personal vehicle ***

Feel free to experiment for a permanent dupe or anything of the sort.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool bro...
I was fooling around with this today:wink:
I’m definitely gonna put some time into this:wink:

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
This must also be patched since the facility dupeglitch is patched, right?

Top Bottom
Login
Register