What's new

Solved Khameleon Glitch?

I

ISNIPEDU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone found out a way to get the Khameleon back in the garage? I really miss that car it was so much fun to drive.

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do not have the DLC, no, there is no way as of now, unless you get recoveries.

Upvote 0
Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
As of now, there are no glitches to get it into your garage :frown:You'll need to get a recovery or something. Make sure it's not here unless it's a pinned topic as recoveries are against the rules :smile:

Upvote 0
carbonmerc

carbonmerc

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone found out a way to get the Khameleon back in the garage? I really miss that car it was so much fun to drive.
there is no way to get it i had a friend recover my account and when i re-recovered my account the car was gone but it still says on rockstars website its in my garage so i have no clue.

Upvote 0
Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
there is no way to get it i had a friend recover my account and when i re-recovered my account the car was gone but it still says on rockstars website its in my garage so i have no clue.
Can you call it from your mechanic?

Upvote 0
Jasmax

Jasmax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As of now, there are no glitches to get it into your garage :frown:You'll need to get a recovery or something. Make sure it's not here unless it's a pinned topic as recoveries are against the rules :smile:
Hi claws why are recoveries against the rules?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register