What's new

Solved Khameleon Glitch?

I

ISNIPEDU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone found out a way to get the Khameleon back in the garage? I really miss that car it was so much fun to drive.

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
If you do not have the DLC, no, there is no way as of now, unless you get recoveries.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Reaction score
As of now, there are no glitches to get it into your garage :frown:You'll need to get a recovery or something. Make sure it's not here unless it's a pinned topic as recoveries are against the rules :smile:

carbonmerc

carbonmerc

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Has anyone found out a way to get the Khameleon back in the garage? I really miss that car it was so much fun to drive.
there is no way to get it i had a friend recover my account and when i re-recovered my account the car was gone but it still says on rockstars website its in my garage so i have no clue.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Reaction score
there is no way to get it i had a friend recover my account and when i re-recovered my account the car was gone but it still says on rockstars website its in my garage so i have no clue.
Can you call it from your mechanic?

carbonmerc

carbonmerc

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
no it completely dissappeared

Jasmax

Jasmax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of now, there are no glitches to get it into your garage :frown:You'll need to get a recovery or something. Make sure it's not here unless it's a pinned topic as recoveries are against the rules :smile:
Hi claws why are recoveries against the rules?

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Reaction score
Hi claws why are recoveries against the rules?
They don't want their members getting their accounts scammed. The people that host recoveries are trusted members :smile:

Top Bottom