What's new

Discussion Keyboard vote

Should i get the Razer Ornata Chroma Destiny 2 version (90$) or the Corsair Strafe RGB (102$)?

• Total voters

A_Salad

Reaction score
Please answer the following vote for help with a selection of my future keyboard (keep in mind i love destiny and i dont really mind the sound or feel of the switches)

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
As above I'd go with the Corsair, used it a friends and its a nice keyboard.

Prefix_NA

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Razer stuff is **** tier garbage the Corsair K70/K95 are the best mechanical keyboards out there.

HOWEVER the new optical keyboards kinda outshine them. The Gigabyte Aorus K9 (Flaretech switches) is probably the best but Bloody sells some cheaper ones (a4 lk switches)

The Strafe is ok.

Frank

se7en *clap* sins *clap* review
Retired
Reaction score
I say razer if I'm not extremely late to the party.

ClarkTheCoder

Can I Kick It?
Premium
Reaction score
I too am late, but my vote goes to Corsair. I've owned a few of them (and reviewed them on my channel) and between Razer and Corsair, the Corsair boards are built better. The keys are more consistent and while Razers custom switches aren't bad by any means, they're not as satisfying or reliable as Cherry MX (despite what their marketing tells you.) Either one of those boards is a huge step up from rubber domes though.

Madman

I'm just living life, as if I live twice.
Premium
Reaction score
I've always owned a Corsair keyboard (currently the K68 RGB with cherry MX switches) and they are truly quality and their customer support is phenomenal. My vote definitely goes for Corsair.

Top Bottom