• Thread starter Sobriquet
  • Start date
  • Views 189
S

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Reaction score
Turned on PC today and got a little error message saying "no keyboard detected". Now I haven't moved the thing so it wouldn't have come undone, which was my first worry. IT won't turn on in any USB ports and I tried it in 3 machines, it's totally unresponsive.

Is it totaled after only a month or is there something obvious I'm missing?

C Chazay denz B Brian Runs This

L

Legless

Be spontaneous, be kind, be open-minded.
Reaction score
Turned on PC today and got a little error message saying "no keyboard detected". Now I haven't moved the thing so it wouldn't have come undone, which was my first worry. IT won't turn on in any USB ports and I tried it in 3 machines, it's totally unresponsive.

I'd say it's totaled. Have you got warranty?

C

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
Try updating drivers.

C

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
I guess but I doubt it will do anything.
It could be that one key problem causing the whole building to fall. It's weird that it would randomly become unresponsive.

B

Brian Runs This

Sleep is the cousin of death
Reaction score

yeah id say its broken after 3 machines dont work with it

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
It's probably just failed. It could be reparable, but if you can solder, don't have a good background in electronics or at least an understanding of how a keyboard works, you should just get a new one. Btw, what keyboard are we talking about, and does it show any signs of power even getting to it? Like the numlock LED, or any other LEDs on the keyboard?

Top Bottom