Reaction score
Sin$
can i retrieve any xbox 360 key vault?

ExternalHitman

ExternalHitman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can you retrieve one yes. can you receive one no one just gives out a free KVs especially when there like $60-$90. just sayin

I

ichigoxxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the fast reply
but i mean can u retrive from xbox with new updates.

H

Hughes

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yes you can retrieve an keyvault - but you have to do some searching for a tut.

I

integratedzero

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
No, you can't get a key-vault off of a system with the newest updates it needs to have an exploitable dash

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Mod chips are there for a reason, downgrade the dash version to exploitable.

synmuffin

synmuffin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, you can't get a key-vault off of a system with the newest updates it needs to have an exploitable dash

You can dump the NAND of ANY XBOX no matter the version of the dash or kernel, so as such you can get the KeyVault of ANY XBOX.

However you can only get the CPU key (currently) of XBOXs with an exploitable kernel version, therefor you can only decrypt keyvaults of and XBOX with and exploitable kernel.

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You can dump the NAND of ANY XBOX no matter the version of the dash or kernel, so as such you can get the KeyVault of ANY XBOX.

However you can only get the CPU key (currently) of XBOXs with an exploitable kernel version, therefor you can only decrypt keyvaults of and XBOX with and exploitable kernel.
And what he wants is the decrypted version im sure

I

integratedzero

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry, that's actually what i meant, but there's no point in having an encrypted keyvault with out the cpu key and there most likely won't be any new exploits to retrieving it for awhile, so yea don't do drugs...

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
When you update your dash it blows eFuses so that if you downgrade your dash it will not boot.

When did they start this? I remember reading about people downgrading their dash version with Infectous or something along those lines. I'm not a 360 Hardware guy, so I only know whats most said to work.

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
When did they start this? I remember reading about people downgrading their dash version with Infectous or something along those lines. I'm not a 360 Hardware guy, so I only know whats most said to work.
People would use it to downgrade from say 6690 to the old KK exploitable 4580 or 2858. But MS patched it around the same time as the JTAG hack.

Top Bottom
Login
Register