What's new

Solved Keeps Throwing Me Errors!

Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys!

You may know I have an RGH, and it's driving me nuts! I tried to download my profile on it to do myself a recovery and now I can't do anything. I've cleared cache, tried to redownload it, rebooted it, unplugged it and even change stealth servers! I've been getting errors D000009a and D0000017. It notifies me that some system files are corrupt and tells me tells me that it will restart, after that is then starts asking me to update (avatar, not dash) and I do, and then the cycle starts all over again!

If anyone has any knowledge on how to fix this please help me, I have a few angry customers!

NerdysMods

NerdysMods

LOL THATS NOT MY BIRTHDAY
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys!

You may know I have an RGH, and it's driving me nuts! I tried to download my profile on it to do myself a recovery and now I can't do anything. I've cleared cache, tried to redownload it, rebooted it, unplugged it and even change stealth servers! I've been getting errors D000009a and D0000017. It notifies me that some system files are corrupt and tells me tells me that it will restart, after that is then starts asking me to update (avatar, not dash) and I do, and then the cycle starts all over again!

If anyone has any knowledge on how to fix this please help me, I have a few angry customers!
Try a different stealth?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys!

Sign into the profile you're trying to use on Xbox.com. From there, feel free to sign out of it and then try to download it onto your console.

Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
Sign into the profile you're trying to use on Xbox.com. From there, feel free to sign out of it and then try to download it onto your console.
I'm at school atm but I'll try it when I get home.

I'll let you know what happens!

Top Bottom
Login
Register