Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Speculation Keeping non load out perks on zombies

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO4 Glitches' started by Turtle wave, May 16, 2019 with 5 replies and 1,114 views.

1. Turtle wave

Turtle wave Truth ent. Rgh support

Ratings:
    I just stumbled on this by accident haven't tested to full potential so idk if can keep all 6 extra cycling this way.

I had two accounts running both secret sauce on modifier just because like to store weapons. The second account got stamina up as the free Odin perk and then changed the secret sauce perk to stamina up as well. All on accident didn't even notice duplicate perk.

I noticed once the second account went down that when i revived it using staff it still had the non loadout stamina up.

Glitching queen literally just posted way to use secret sauce to get 10 perks perhaps can use this to keep them when downed as well.

2. xBlitzZz

xBlitzZz Newbie

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Turtle wave

Ratings:
    She is an old zombie youtuber that posted and found glitches since bo2 days.

Getting free perks like mentioned above has been patched however i did get a duplicate perk again other night and was able to keep the non loadout one.

4. jsmith118

jsmith118 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How did you end up getting a duplicate perk if it was patched?

5. OP
    Turtle wave

Ratings:
    They patched getting free perks using secret sauce, not the ability to get duplicate perks. Well it's 1.19 now so they may have haven't checked again yet.

6. SNCF

SNCF Newbie

Ratings:
    GlitchingQueen ? what you mean ?