What's new

Patched Keep dunce cap on after bad sports lobby.

• Thread starter Clarkey5609
  • Start date
  • Views 21,304
Clarkey5609

Clarkey5609

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 1) Go into Bad Sport.

Step 2) When you are about to get out of Bad Sport (e.g 5 or 10 or 15+ minutes left) go on 'Swap Character'.

Step 3) Wait approximately the time that you would get out of bad sport on the 'Swap Character' menu. Tip: if you have 5 minutes left to get out of bad sport just wait 10 minutes instead just to be sure.

Step 4) Select the the Character that you were using before starting the glitch

Step 5) Now that your in a normal/Clean lobby you should still have the Dunce Cap on.

You can also take the Dunce Cap off when ever you want.

King naheem is the original founder from reddit.

DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it permanently stay in your inventory or is this a 1-time thing?

Clarkey5609

Clarkey5609

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it permanently stay in your inventory or is this a 1-time thing?
Sadly if you change your hat after it will go away both of us are looking for a permanent find but as long as you don't change your hat it will stick !

H

huyenluv

Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly if you change your hat after it will go away both of us are looking for a permanent find but as long as you don't change your hat it will stick !
If so, these is not a glitch because the dunce hat itself will usually stuck with you even after you get out of bad sport [no glitch has been used]. If you can make it in "inventory" that able to change, it's consider as a glitch. Other that that, your tutorial is completely useless because it's not glitch, it's what it supposed to be in all version of gta 5 online until now.

P/s: it means that you have to remove dunce hat manually by yourself.

Clarkey5609

Clarkey5609

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If so, these is not a glitch because the dunce hat itself will usually stuck with you even after you get out of bad sport [no glitch has been used]. If you can make it in "inventory" that able to change, it's consider as a glitch. Other that that, your tutorial is completely useless because it's not glitch, it's what it supposed to be in all version of gta 5 online until now.

P/s: it means that you have to remove dunce hat manually by yourself.
Sorry I didn't know this I'll take it down.

caliuso

caliuso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not a glitch...,

It's just like when you're put into the bad sport lobby. Once they put the hat on you, you don't actually transfer to the BS lobby until you join a new game. If you stay in session you can continue to play with friends until you exit that session..

Once you have under a hour left of BS time, you can keep trying to get out into the free world, but your hat will remain until you join a new session.

Clarkey5609

Clarkey5609

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not a glitch...,

It's just like when you're put into the bad sport lobby. Once they put the hat on you, you don't actually transfer to the BS lobby until you join a new game. If you stay in session you can continue to play with friends until you exit that session..

Once you have under a hour left of BS time, you can keep trying to get out into the free world, but your hat will remain until you join a new session.
So it will only stay on until you join a new session regardless?

caliuso

caliuso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So it will only stay on until you join a new session regardless?

From my personal experience, when I'm released to the free world it stays on until the 2nd session I join outside of the bad sport lobby.

Personally I like keeping the hat, but that's just me, lol. Once I join a second session it's gone.

You could always go into your inventory and change the hat manually once you're in the free world... Or when the bad sport timer is close to ending.

once you switch the hat in the free world at any point it's gone for good.

Clarkey5609

Clarkey5609

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From my personal experience, when I'm released to the free world it stays on until the 2nd session I join outside of the bad sport lobby.

Personally I like keeping the hat, but that's just me, lol. Once I join a second session it's gone.

You could always go into your inventory and change the hat manually once you're in the free world... Or when the bad sport timer is close to ending.

once you switch the hat in the free world at any point it's gone for good.
Oh that sucks I need to find a way to keep it.

ShadowCrosserX

ShadowCrosserX

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm personally glad it's not really a permanent stick for various reasons, but good find! :thumbsup:

D

dragoss91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the dunce cap always remains on my char after I get out from badsport , I don't need to do any glitch , but if I change outfit it dissapears

Devil3848

Devil3848

Devil420Rejects
Reaction score
Sin$
the dunce cap always remains on my char after I get out from badsport , I don't need to do any glitch , but if I change outfit it dissapears
Yea the post I post with the videos. He was able to save it as an outfit and then was able to put a mask on at the same time havin the hat but if you did that you would get the mask but then the hat will be gone that's why I'm going to try what he did then see if I can put a mask on without losein it. Like he did in the first. Video

D

dragoss91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea the post I post with the videos. He was able to save it as an outfit and then was able to put a mask on at the same time havin the hat but if you did that you would get the mask but then the hat will be gone that's why I'm going to try what he did then see if I can put a mask on without losein it. Like he did in the first. Video
I think dunce hat is blacklisted on normal lobbies just like collector edition cars wich doesnt stick whatever you do .

Devil3848

Devil3848

Devil420Rejects
Reaction score
Sin$
I think dunce hat is blacklisted on normal lobbies just like collector edition cars wich doesnt stick whatever you do .
If that's right then the cop outfit all that u wouldn't be able to. But it's called a glitch You gotta try befor posting back to me I post it caz it's they only on that is a some what new video and ppl were asking about it. and he keep it so try it and if not then you don't have to post back

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
if somebody finds a way to keep the duncecap then i will clean your rifle :wink:

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not blacklisted in online lobbies I have my dunce hat on nearly every outfit including my second character I didn't do this glitch and it was really simple,,

I entered bad sport for two days I just went straight into store made new outfit then made sure I was wearing my dunce hat and just did the hat,mask and glasses glitch then save outfit again

Don't see wat the problem is lads I did this on ps4 if that's any help

Outs and abouts
Tootsmaggoots
Aka best glitcher(on his hols lol)

Y

ycsm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just got out of bad sport on 360 i tried to save it as an outfit when i first started bad sport and after my timer was up i saved it again just incase and when i put on the outfits im not wearing a hat at all and my cap is gone

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i just got out of bad sport on 360 i tried to save it as an outfit when i first started bad sport and after my timer was up i saved it again just incase and when i put on the outfits im not wearing a hat at all and my cap is gone

I never.
Wat I did I'm pretty sure went like this things may have changed as it has been awhile since I was in there but
Make a new outfit with your dunce hat on and glasses,then find a soda machine,motorbike etc and do the hat,mask and glasses glitch then save outfit again

I'm pretty sure I used the soda method and I did this in the badsports not after joining normal lobby,because once u edit the outfit in normal lobby hat will disapper

All I know is I still have mine on nearly every outfit on ps4
Hope this helps
If not wat can I say
Outs and abouts
Toots maggoots
Aka best glitcher(on his hols)

Top Bottom
Login
Register