Sin$
15pkenr.png

comments?

W

Whathehecker

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Horrible render, bad background. There is no depth at all and font choice could be better. Read up on some tuts and learn all the functions of photoshop.

S

screwhead

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
in my opinion,
it would look better if the render blended a lil more.

Chix

Chix

I can smell you
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Horrible render, bad background. There is no depth at all and font choice could be better. Read up on some tuts and learn all the functions of photoshop.
i wish i could minus rep u

W

Whathehecker

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why? That is the most absoloute dumbest thing you could have said. Your post is spam... Atleast I gave him some comments and was pointing out what he needed to work on. The signature isn't that bad but I was only pointing the things he needed to work on - constructive critiscm not flaming. So GTFO.

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Why? That is the most absoloute dumbest thing you could have said. Your post is spam... Atleast I gave him some comments and was pointing out what he needed to work on. The signature isn't that bad but I was only pointing the things he needed to work on - constructive critiscm not flaming. So GTFO.
this.

@istream CnC isnt always positive. i like getting negative feedback because i would actually like to know what i could do to improve on my work. but most people just post "cool" or "awesome" now a days. and those people just want to get there post count up.

Top Bottom
Login
Register