TehGFXguy

Reaction score
15pkenr.png

comments?

W

Whathehecker

Getting There
Reaction score
Horrible render, bad background. There is no depth at all and font choice could be better. Read up on some tuts and learn all the functions of photoshop.

S

screwhead

Contributor
Reaction score
in my opinion,
it would look better if the render blended a lil more.

Chix

Chix

I can smell you
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Horrible render, bad background. There is no depth at all and font choice could be better. Read up on some tuts and learn all the functions of photoshop.
i wish i could minus rep u

W

Whathehecker

Getting There
Reaction score
Why? That is the most absoloute dumbest thing you could have said. Your post is spam... Atleast I gave him some comments and was pointing out what he needed to work on. The signature isn't that bad but I was only pointing the things he needed to work on - constructive critiscm not flaming. So GTFO.

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Why? That is the most absoloute dumbest thing you could have said. Your post is spam... Atleast I gave him some comments and was pointing out what he needed to work on. The signature isn't that bad but I was only pointing the things he needed to work on - constructive critiscm not flaming. So GTFO.
this.

@istream CnC isnt always positive. i like getting negative feedback because i would actually like to know what i could do to improve on my work. but most people just post "cool" or "awesome" now a days. and those people just want to get there post count up.

Top Bottom