What's new

Discussion Kaboom inside x2 room after you fly and come back

S

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
I have noticed this 2 times now the first time was in a 3 player game public , we got the x2 out of the spawn room as normal etc and then i noticed a power up stuck in the room glitching through the walls and stuff and just left it , then last night in a solo game ( for some reason it did not save i think thats due to i tried to get into the walkway glitch where the death barrier is therefore when it kill you of it dont save)

anyway i got the x2 did the dogs as i would and built the plane and went over i got back on round 12 , and i noticed the power up again a kaboom so i waiting to see if it started flashing and it never it stayed there untill i dided like 10 minutes after i watched it for a while so i could show you in a video but it did not save . has any one else had a usefull spare power up spawn in either of the cells , when i was in public it was the cell near the wardens office it spawned .

but it looks like to me they have recently added this in to the game in the last update

N

nicholasbroo

Knowledge maybe Power, but Respect matters.
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah, this happened to me as well and really made me think they added this recently.

S

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, this happened to me as well and really made me think they added this recently.
its very useful and not sure if many people no about this . i will try to recreate it and get a video up

N

nicholasbroo

Premium
Reaction score
its very useful and not sure if many people no about this . i will try to recreate it and get a video up
It is indeed, and I would love to see the new video, good luck.

B

Bar Starred

Contributor
Reaction score

I've had a Max Ammo spawn in the spawn room cell once before, around wave 38, after flying multiple times to the bridge. We did nothing special to make it spawn, and we haven't been able to recreate it since. This happened around 2 or 3 weeks ago, so it was before the recent update.

S

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
I've had a Max Ammo spawn in the spawn room cell once before, around wave 38, after flying multiple times to the bridge. We did nothing special to make it spawn, and we haven't been able to recreate it since. This happened around 2 or 3 weeks ago, so it was before the recent update.
hmm well i have just gone to round 38 and could not recreate this something must trigger it . 
It is indeed, and I would love to see the new video, good luck.
could not recreate it when i wanted it to show .

N

nicholasbroo

Premium
Reaction score
hmm well i have just gone to round 38 and could not recreate this something must trigger it . 

Well I would but, I do not have a HD-PVR.

S

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Well I would but, I do not have a HD-PVR.
no i mean using theater and then uploading the clip to youtub allows you to do like 3 mins of video . just have to link your YT to bo2 =)

N

nicholasbroo

Premium
Reaction score
no i mean using theater and then uploading the clip to youtub allows you to do like 3 mins of video . just have to link your YT to bo2 =)

oh, wow, when I tried doing that, it made me sign in and then couldn't upload because I'm on Wireless and need about "1.5Mbps"
to keep the "Stream" or "upload it" quite weird, if I must say.

B

Bar Starred

Contributor
Reaction score

The round was not the important factor. I often get past round 40, and I've only seen a power-up spawn inside that cell once, and that was only because I saw the glow and decided to investigate.

N

nicholasbroo

Premium
Reaction score
The round was not the important factor. I often get past round 40, and I've only seen a power-up spawn inside that cell once, and that was only because I saw the glow and decided to investigate.

True, but it's really annoying trying to get past the 20th round.

S

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
i have seen it 2 times now and thats how i noticed it the glowing the 2nd time i left it to see if it flashed and went it did not

J

J3roseidon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen a fire sale in there before..
I think it's just a random oddity.

R

r11pp3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This could be really usefull but I cant confirm bcoz after round 30 I have my 2 blundergats, redeamer and spork and dont leave the cafeteria unless I go down and need my perks agin...so someone confirm if possible plz u beatifull people

S

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
I've seen a fire sale in there before..
I think it's just a random oddity.
just what i was coming to say . i upgraded my hells retriever on round 21 and when i come back i had a firesale was in solo . This was last night

Top Bottom