• Thread starter kainoa25
  • Start date
  • Views 468
kainoa25

kainoa25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't seem to remember if anyone was successful in developing a code generator for the dew x2 xp for MW3 last year? Was wondering if anyone was successful this year or even at all. I don't feel like visiting several gas stations taking pictures since I look very suspicious so it would be nice for someone to make some random generator. The codes are outside of the bag again(i don't know why) but yeah just wondering cause it seems like the bags finally made their way to hawaii since I finally spotted a double xp bag of doritos in the college bookstore.

Billy Gates

Billy Gates

Reaction score
Sin$
You can buy like 150+ games worth of double XP on ebay for like 10-20 bucks. As far as the code generator I have not the slightest clue.

R

ragingdragon4

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't seem to remember if anyone was successful in developing a code generator for the dew x2 xp for MW3 last year? Was wondering if anyone was successful this year or even at all. I don't feel like visiting several gas stations taking pictures since I look very suspicious so it would be nice for someone to make some random generator. The codes are outside of the bag again(i don't know why) but yeah just wondering cause it seems like the bags finally made their way to hawaii since I finally spotted a double xp bag of doritos in the college bookstore.

I am not sure if there is a random generator for this. In regards to doing this, head to walmart or any gas station and do this. Either type it into a note if you are super fast typer or snap a picture of it. I was doing this for a good 20-30 minutes the other day at walmart and had tons of workers passing by me without saying anything. lol. May have been because I just got done working out, but who knows. :tongue: If they ask what you are doing you can just say you were taking a picture of the nutritional facts for a school project. :smile:

kainoa25

kainoa25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not sure if there is a random generator for this. In regards to doing this, head to walmart or any gas station and do this. Either type it into a note if you are super fast typer or snap a picture of it. I was doing this for a good 20-30 minutes the other day at walmart and had tons of workers passing by me without saying anything. lol. May have been because I just got done working out, but who knows. :tongue: If they ask what you are doing you can just say you were taking a picture of the nutritional facts for a school project. :smile:
I used that excuse everytime when someone asked me. Saying i'm a culinary major and I need it for nutrition class xD

R

ragingdragon4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used that excuse everytime when someone asked me. Saying i'm a culinary major and I need it for nutrition class xD

You should just bluntly say, "I am stealing these codes for my own use." That is when they will nicely say, "oh" then walk away. Try it. :tongue:

DaftHacker

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Programmer Forum Addict Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you like a generator with or without a virus ? Anything to do with generators of xbox codes is obviously fake.

R

ragingdragon4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you like a generator with or without a virus ? Anything to do with generators of xbox codes is obviously fake.

Yea, 98% of the time. I know of a couple websites that actually has generators, but that is because they are linked through a database that is constantly updated.

I still personally do not trust them, but that is just my opinion. :tongue:

kainoa25

kainoa25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should just bluntly say, "I am stealing these codes for my own use." That is when they will nicely say, "oh" then walk away. Try it. :tongue:
You know that sounds fun and for s***s and giggles why not? lol

Would you like the nice or mean reaction? Geeez it was just a damn question all that is needed is a simple yes or no. I will continue to live my life if there isn't one I don't need any unnecessary attitude.

R

ragingdragon4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You know that sounds fun and for ****s and giggles why not? lol

Would you like the nice or mean reaction? Geeez it was just a damn question all that is needed is a simple yes or no. I will continue to live my life if there isn't one I don't need any unnecessary attitude.

Hahahaha. Make sure to record it when you do it. I want to see it. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register