Just wondering if I'll get banned...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by hellofice, Jan 1, 2009 with 8 replies and 430 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellofice

hellofice Newbie

Ratings:
    If i copy game to hard drive will I get banned when connecting online and playing ? :huh:

2. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    If you're thinking of simply copying a game to your hard drive with a transfer kit or something without a disc, its not going to work, so I wouldn't bother worrying as it's never going to happen.

3. OP
    hellofice

hellofice Newbie

Ratings:
    No to copy from my disk to hard drive and play online with disk inserted.
    Disk isn't original so will i get banned if i connect online while playing ?

4. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
  5. OP
    hellofice

hellofice Newbie

Ratings:
    At least I wont be warring...
    Thanks dude.

6. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    if you buy your games off some one ask them if there stealthed,
    if you DL them your self use XDVDMulleterBeta10.1. check that all the box's are ticked.
    do you know what fw you have installed on your box? if its below 1.4v2 or 1.4.2 you got a bigger risk of gettin a ban but if you keep updated with your fw an all the checks are in place with the games you've got nothing to worry about.
    if you do get aban it ban's your console's Id number (this gets read every time you connect to live)but you can still use the gamer tag.

7. Ach1lles

Ach1lles Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i think hes saying can you like rent a game, rip it to your harddrive and then play it with a burned copy

8. x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If your console is flashed then there is always a chance that you will get banned by them just detecting it in your xbox.

9. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    if that what he means then yeah ya can,but if hes got the back up :wink: already just install it off that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.