• Start date
  • Views 498
V

Vurnality

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,

I readed the topics about dupe detection.

But i just started duping and only have 1 original sultan rs fully upgraded for duping, and a duped version in the garage.

I got a custom plate on it both have same, but how i have to go further with duping without gettind dupe detected.

Can i just dupe alot with the same custom plate, then before i sell get an new custom plate on it, and remove the custom plate from my ifruit when i sold the car?

Or do i have it done in certain way

V

Vurnality

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i have to change the custom plate to another custom plate before i dupe the car? or before i sell, so i just stock them in garage with same plates

Upvote 0
Stashthegumbo

Stashthegumbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,

I readed the topics about dupe detection.

But i just started duping and only have 1 original sultan rs fully upgraded for duping, and a duped version in the garage.

I got a custom plate on it both have same, but how i have to go further with duping without gettind dupe detected.

Can i just dupe alot with the same custom plate, then before i sell get an new custom plate on it, and remove the custom plate from my ifruit when i sold the car?

Or do i have it done in certain way
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/warning-must-read-before-duping-or-selling-dupes.1630717/
You really need to read that thread carefully. Good luck!

Upvote 0
V

Vurnality

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can just get 3 cars duped with 1 custom plate and sell them with the same plate.

then get a new plate to dupe with 3 times again

correct?

Upvote 0
T

Totalynooby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can just get 3 cars duped with 1 custom plate and sell them with the same plate.

then get a new plate to dupe with 3 times again

correct?

Not correct. I have sold maybe 50 cars with same custom plate, following rule of 2 per hour and 6 per 30 hours. At the moment its like that. But who knows maybe some new dupe detection is in development, or maybe not.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register