I3aBPzB.jpg

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Sh*t, those are noice. You ever consider making either or both of them into some form of gif? Could be quite a trippy spiral or fractal of sorts if done the right way.

BroIy

BroIy

I bucked your granny
Reaction score
Sin$
Sh*t, those are noice. You ever consider making either or both of them into some form of gif? Could be quite a trippy spiral or fractal of sorts if done the right way.
If I knew how I would lol

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If I knew how I would lol

Lol all good, maybe someone on here knows how to but from my knowledge in this field it shouldn't exactly be all that difficult. Hell, I may give it a shot even though I'm still basically a novice when it comes to graphics.

Will reply here with the finished product if I can make it look nice. :whistle:

Last edited:
RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I couldn't come up with the trippy spiral/fractal type of thing that I had in mind with my original post but that's alright. After the couple ideas I had didn't pan out how I would've liked with my lack of skills in this field, I went the easy route and used Giphy's gif creator. Just put a couple different filters over the designs you created and it had some interesting effects. Maybe it will inspire some others to work with these. So, here's a few of the end results...

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
This filter didn't add any animation but I still thought it made the designs look cool af.

edccee18a43810a021ef70a7a9973faa.png

ef4c800d0b48ee0b9d1a3e480b9f8af3.png

Some Polish Guy

Some Polish Guy

Time Devourer
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Who gave you my photo when i was a sperm cell? Owell its trippy and unique i like

Top Bottom
Login
Register