just some thoughts

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Weeds, Jan 12, 2009 with 2 replies and 246 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weeds

Weeds Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i was thinking that if anyone has thought about ripping a game to the HDD then taken the game off the HDD via Transfer cable and creating a progamme to decode it and modify the content, e.g ripping GoW then opening the file and editing weapons to do more damage.
    and has anyone tryed ripping a game to the HDD then making a copy to see if it will allow you to read the copy and play the game, i was thinking about this for a wile and the only problem i could think of is getting the console to read the copyed disc, i was told that when you play a game that has been ripped to the HDD you only need a little bit of the disc image to verify it then the proceeds to play off the HDD.

thanks
    Xl WeeDs lX

2. .Perfection

.Perfection Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You would still need to resign the content. Currently there isn't any program that can resign content like what you are talking about.
    :frown:

3. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    all the resigner does is make content your own so that wouldnt either :frown:your could try hex editing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.