What's new

Discussion Just picked up BF1

Squid

Squid

Nubcake
Greeter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Just purchased this game last night as Xbox had it on sale for $35. My god I am terrible lol. Maybe because I'm so used to call of duty settings, but my aim is absolute trash. However, it does seem like a really fun game once you get the hang of things

Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just purchased this game last night as Xbox had it on sale for $35. My god I am terrible lol. Maybe because I'm so used to call of duty settings, but my aim is absolute trash. However, it does seem like a really fun game once you get the hang of things
It will take some time to adjust I know when I first picked up a battlefield game I really enjoyed it but hated it far more because I was dying so much from simple control mistakes, but I much prefer bf over cod these days.

Squid

Squid

Nubcake
Greeter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
It will take some time to adjust I know when I first picked up a battlefield game I really enjoyed it but hated it far more because I was dying so much from simple control mistakes, but I much prefer bf over cod these days.

Yeah that's how I'm starting to feel. I loved cod through Advanced Warfare. After that it just got boring really quick. And the fact that clan wars was taken out, made it worse lol

M0B5TA

M0B5TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
forget everything you learned from cod lol. that's the best advice I can give you.

CLXDefault

CLXDefault

Enjoying Life!
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the game just did not download it yet lol.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
It's definitely a hard adjustment, especially if you're just coming over from CoD. But once you get the feel for it and the maps figured out it offers far more the current Call of Duty games.

Squid

Squid

Nubcake
Greeter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
It's definitely a hard adjustment, especially if you're just coming over from CoD. But once you get the feel for it and the maps figured out it offers far more the current Call of Duty games.
Yeah thats what I've heard. I just haven't got the chance to sit down and play it lately lol

Cited

Cited

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should add me GT: USMCVINNY we should play some time as we are both trash . :smile:

x1lover

x1lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i mean considering i have god mode, unlimited ammo and no bullet drop and instant hit upon fire yes it is

Last edited:
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
I was trash when I first started this game to haha. It happens, it's a different type of FPS than what we have been used to in the recent years. Once you get used to it it's an amazing game and it's so worth the buy.

x1lover

x1lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You my friend have either mastered sarcasm or your on drugs...
neither. you must be one of those idiots that suck at a game and almost everyone's better than you so you don't realize when someone's cheating and when someone's not. ever wondered how people can 1 shot you in the stomach and you die with a rifle that's a 4 shot kill in the stomach and a 2 shot kill to the head? ever wondered how you can pump 20+ shots with a SMG into someone and they're still alive? ever wondered how some people take 3+ melee hits and they're still not dead? ever wondered how you can throw a frag right under someone and they don't die? ever wondered how people vanish when you were just looking at them? ever wonder how people make no noise whatsoever yet they're behind you yet no one was there? these bud are hacks. 1 shot 1 kill, god mode, teleportation and complete noise reduction hacks. if you honestly don't notice them then you're trash as hell at BF1 and you need to just return the game and stick to Minecraft 
I agree, we need these Jtag Xbox ones banned for all!
there are no Jtags for x1 it's called you extract the game file for your profile, mod it and inject it using TELNET on a console that's set up as a Devkit which you can enable in your settings on your console if you have the right Microsoft products. they literally give you the tools to make mods you just have to know what you're doing and not screw it up because if you do, you bricked your console.

I

Iamvrdkt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
neither. you must be one of those idiots that suck at a game and almost everyone's better than you so you don't realize when someone's cheating and when someone's not. ever wondered how people can 1 shot you in the stomach and you die with a rifle that's a 4 shot kill in the stomach and a 2 shot kill to the head? ever wondered how you can pump 20+ shots with a SMG into someone and they're still alive? ever wondered how some people take 3+ melee hits and they're still not dead? ever wondered how you can throw a frag right under someone and they don't die? ever wondered how people vanish when you were just looking at them? ever wonder how people make no noise whatsoever yet they're behind you yet no one was there? these bud are hacks. 1 shot 1 kill, god mode, teleportation and complete noise reduction hacks. if you honestly don't notice them then you're trash as hell at BF1 and you need to just return the game and stick to Minecraft 

there are no Jtags for x1 it's called you extract the game file for your profile, mod it and inject it using TELNET on a console that's set up as a Devkit which you can enable in your settings on your console if you have the right Microsoft products. they literally give you the tools to make mods you just have to know what you're doing and not screw it up because if you do, you bricked your console.
Okay x1lover. I could easily get into a long drawn out pissing match with you but im not going to do that. So how about this, if what you say is true and you have all these "hacks" on your xbox one how about some video proof. Im sure im not the only one that would absolutely love to see these "hacks" in action.

Top Bottom
Login
Register