Discussion Just made $20 x]

• Thread starter The Hybrid
  • Start date
  • Views 619
The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
So a friend and I made a bet that the servers would be down two consecutive days in a row on Tuesday. Well, I won lol.

But the main thing I'd like to discuss is, being the first week, do you think this will blow over? Or will the issues simply pile on?

Avenged Sevenfold

John Marston

Still Call Me 'John'. I'm Used To It.
Forum Addict Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
These are the stupidest topics in the world. Stop posting dumb s***.
How is it dumb exactly?? Yes I know he posted that he won the bet and thats off-topic but if you see at the bottom he says :
But the main thing I'd like to discuss is, being the first week, do you think this will blow over? Or will the issues simply pile on?
Which is clearly about Battlefield 3, which is where this topic is posted.

Tohplayer23

Tohplayer23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will blow over of course they are just have some problems.

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Elaborate. Surely you can tell me why the eloquence pertained in my post contradicts any rules of the forum, or are you just trolling? Loosen up the straps on your helmet and tell me who are you to negate what I should post?

2011 noobs with under 250 posts just think they own the place nowadays don't they?

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
all you did was add to the spam honestly. Nothing good came from your post. There was already a post with confirmation of the sservers being down.

Z

ZombKid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all you did was add to the spam honestly. Nothing good came from your post. There was already a post with confirmation of the sservers being down.
But you don't need people saying the same thing over and over. Plus I didn't say anything about them being down I said inform yourself on the twitter feed.

Avenged Sevenfold

John Marston

Reaction score
But you don't need people saying the same thing over and over. I didn't spam the GoW3 posts they all were giveaways to help the community out so obviously you know nothing.
9be3ce4be646b5258f5ccac3176c2b13.png

Z

ZombKid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elaborate. Surely you can tell me why the eloquence pertained in my post contradicts any rules of the forum, or are you just trolling? Loosen up the straps on your helmet and tell me who are you to negate what I should post?

2011 noobs with under 250 posts just think they own the place nowadays don't they?
Well you don't need to make a post about you getting $20 dollars.... its worthless.

Avenged Sevenfold

John Marston

Reaction score
Well you don't need to make a post about you getting $20 dollars.... its worthless.
If you even saw what I posted, I clearly stated that at the bottom he was asking thoughts on something about Battlefield 3, and if I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure this is the Battlefield 3 section.

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
you don't need to make any posts... Your worthless.
Hello new best friend, how's it hanging?

Back on topic like it should be, I remember seeing a few people saying they're back up, what region are you guys in?

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Its the first 2 days of the game, Every game ever that has had this much traffic has server problems.
I thought that was known by now, but apparently people just want to find one thing to bash bf3 on, because the game is too good.

Avenged Sevenfold

John Marston

Reaction score
Pretty good bro, just saying I'm not mad at you I was just stating the obvious.
Not to be a **** or anything but I think he was talking to SpYRo X.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
I didn't read the comment fully, I seen the word spam and I put two and two together because he always says crap about me spamming the GoW 3 section.

"Your" does't need to be capitalized.
It was clearly the start of a new sentence. I am done here, your spamming is giving me a head ache.

Congrats on your money. Go double or nothing.

O

ohlin5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't read the comment fully, I seen the word spam and I put two and two together because he always says crap about me spamming the GoW 3 section.

"Your" does't need to be capitalized.

"Your" needs to be "you're"...lol BF servers go down and every 14 year old suddenly comes out of the woodwork to make threads and flip out :w00t: