• Thread starter WarNoShame
  • Start date
  • Views 570
WarNoShame

WarNoShame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I killed the Nexus and then I dies straight afterwards. It went to the screen where it goes when you fail and then it went back to the mission said it was waiting for me to be revived and then I got returned back to the screen when I die and it says that I didn't complete it. Bungie are trolling me I swear

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I killed the Nexus and then I dies straight afterwards. It went to the screen where it goes when you fail and then it went back to the mission said it was waiting for me to be revived and then I got returned back to the screen when I die and it says that I didn't complete it. Bungie are trolling me I swear

Ya, if you wipe instantly after the boss dies you will have to restart. That's why after beating any boss or story mission there is that pause, I guess it registers you completed it or something, idk.

Sucks that happened to you though. :/

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow... Good luck doing it again!

Top Bottom
Login
Register