What's new

Discussion Just hit LV 29! Now what do I do?

Dear

Dear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With only 3 days played, I already have 4 exotic weapons + 1 exotic bounty. I usually finish the Raid/week/daily events within the first day and Crucible is just boring since I'm usually the one always carrying the team
2evrnzd.jpg
I could go for 30 but I would have to make multiple Titans in order to get full Raid gear. I'm not really sure what to go for, I'm tired of constantly grinding the same repetitive missions.

Bungie Profile: http://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/3186668

Last edited:
Modify

Modify

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You could be like me and play the raid three times and not get any gear just shards. I'm sitting at a 28 and already getting tired of this game also, hate how you have to depend on luck to hit thirty.

Dear

Dear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You could be like me and play the raid three times and not get any gear just shards. I'm sitting at a 28 and already getting tired of this game also, hate how you have to depend on luck to hit thirty.

Yeah, the longevity of the game is going to be short. RNG makes it worse. Thanks Bungie.

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
Make a hunter and a warlock, or take a break and wait for more content to be released

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
This game doesn't deserve my money.
ok then what kind of answer are you looking for? You can see what there is to do in the game, there is no secret content we can tell you about.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Why I dislike this game lol.

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Take a break! The reason I always have stuff to do when I play is that I don't play it as often as I did the first few days (16 hours the first day and probably 8 the second).

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Play other games, or go outside or something. You probably have played the game so much that it becomes unenjoyable, as most games like Destiny do.

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You're obviously bored at the moment and you want to spread your boredom around here, I shall be wise and not participate in this

chaoticz

chaoticz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to work... go outside play a sport .... meet women..... there are a lot of things u can do now that your level 29 :smile:

Capt America

Capt America

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With only 3 days played, I already have 3 exotic weapons + 1 exotic bounty. I usually finish the Raid/week/daily events within the first day and Crucible is just boring since I'm usually the one always carrying the team
2evrnzd.jpg
I could go for 30 but I would have to make multiple Titans in order to get full Raid gear. I'm not really sure what to go for, I'm tired of constantly grinding the same repetitive missions.

Bungie Profile: http://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/3186668
Get to level 30.

Top Bottom
Login
Register