What's new

Discussion Just hit LV 29! Now what do I do?

D

Dear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With only 3 days played, I already have 4 exotic weapons + 1 exotic bounty. I usually finish the Raid/week/daily events within the first day and Crucible is just boring since I'm usually the one always carrying the team
2evrnzd.jpg
I could go for 30 but I would have to make multiple Titans in order to get full Raid gear. I'm not really sure what to go for, I'm tired of constantly grinding the same repetitive missions.

Bungie Profile: http://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/3186668

Last edited:
A

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Reaction score
New character time.

M

Modify

Active and Inactive
Reaction score
You could be like me and play the raid three times and not get any gear just shards. I'm sitting at a 28 and already getting tired of this game also, hate how you have to depend on luck to hit thirty.

D

Dear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could be like me and play the raid three times and not get any gear just shards. I'm sitting at a 28 and already getting tired of this game also, hate how you have to depend on luck to hit thirty.

Yeah, the longevity of the game is going to be short. RNG makes it worse. Thanks Bungie.

?

(-_-)

6/22/13
Reaction score
Go on my account and bring me to 29.

O

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Make a hunter and a warlock, or take a break and wait for more content to be released

O

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
This game doesn't deserve my money.
ok then what kind of answer are you looking for? You can see what there is to do in the game, there is no secret content we can tell you about.

V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
Why I dislike this game lol.

V

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Take a break! The reason I always have stuff to do when I play is that I don't play it as often as I did the first few days (16 hours the first day and probably 8 the second).

K

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
Play other games, or go outside or something. You probably have played the game so much that it becomes unenjoyable, as most games like Destiny do.

C

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
You're obviously bored at the moment and you want to spread your boredom around here, I shall be wise and not participate in this

C

chaoticz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to work... go outside play a sport .... meet women..... there are a lot of things u can do now that your level 29 :smile:

C

Capt America

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With only 3 days played, I already have 3 exotic weapons + 1 exotic bounty. I usually finish the Raid/week/daily events within the first day and Crucible is just boring since I'm usually the one always carrying the team
2evrnzd.jpg
I could go for 30 but I would have to make multiple Titans in order to get full Raid gear. I'm not really sure what to go for, I'm tired of constantly grinding the same repetitive missions.

Bungie Profile: http://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/3186668
Get to level 30.

Top Bottom