What's new

Solved Just got Star Wars Battlefront for free?

• Thread starter FlamingRabbit
  • Start date
  • Views 267
FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Lock please!

Last edited:
T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
I was playing a game on my Xbox, when all of the sudden I got a notification saying Star Wars Battlefront is "Ready to Start!" I don't own the game nor is it showing up anywhere on my purchase history. Is this some kind of free week deal, or did I just magically get Star Wars Battlefront for free?
Do you have a friends account on your Xbox?

Space

Space

PlayStation 4 ✔
Reaction score
I was playing a game on my Xbox, when all of the sudden I got a notification saying Star Wars Battlefront is "Ready to Start!" I don't own the game nor is it showing up anywhere on my purchase history. Is this some kind of free week deal, or did I just magically get Star Wars Battlefront for free?
Someone that you have on your xbox has purchased it.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
To correct the two other posts, if you're gamesharing with someone (your console is set as their home console), when they buy games, you'll get them as well. Otherwise, it might just be some promotional thing that's going on.

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
To correct the two other posts, if you're gamesharing with someone (your console is set as their home console), when they buy games, you'll get them as well. Otherwise, it might just be some promotional thing that's going on.
Ah, okay, this makes plenty of sense. Thank you! Feel free to delete/lock this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register