Discussion Just got owned by my mother _

Status
Not open for further replies.
Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Well, today I went to go on my 360, and it wasn't there.. So I was like mum where is my 360? Shes like I took it away, you ain't aloud it for a mounth..
So I'm like are you serious? Shes like.. Yup, if you didn't miss your college interview you could still have it.
Piss take or what?:mad:

(Corndog)

(Corndog)

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Well, I don't know what a piss take is.....but I say it was a correct thing to do you shouldn't of missed a college interview, College is more important than gaming.

J

JoeMal

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I'm gonna agree and say you deserved it

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Lol, I didn't miss the interview because I was gaming.. I missed it because I had sun stroke.. She still went nut's though.

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Ouch. A whole month? I don't think I could last that long. Lol

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
TruHax said:
Ouch. A whole month? I don't think I could last that long. Lol

I seriously hope you are kidding, otherwise that would be sad. A video game is just that, a game.

l Krafty l said:
You'll live.

QFT

xiiTzPeDr0x said:
Well, today I went to go on my 360, and it wasn't there.. So I was like mum where is my 360? Shes like I took it away, you ain't aloud it for a mounth..
So I'm like are you serious? Shes like.. Yup, if you didn't miss your college interview you could still have it.
Piss take or what?:mad:

You deserved it, even if you had sun stroke you should have taken the initiative to reschedule it or explain what happened. I am guessing you did not do that and showed no interest in actually pursuing the interview thus you deserved that punishment. As Krafty said, you will live. It is only a video game, actually do something productive to your future.

Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do

Banned
Reaction score
To me, this would suck. I have no other way to talk to friends now that I'm out of school. Cause talking to people is all I really use it for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register