What's new

Discussion Just got my RGH in the mail...

• Thread starter Raise Fear
  • Start date
  • Views 813
Raise Fear

Raise Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, I just got my RGH slim today in the mail.... Plugged everything in, turned it on..... and nothing! the light went on saying the Xbox was on but after that nothing. Nothing showed up on my screen at all... I'm just wondering if im missing something that I should do? If any of you can help it would be much appreciated I want to know that i didn't just waste 300$

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
That's how RGH works. Didn't you do any research before spending $300?

Raise Fear

Raise Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah not sure if I made that clear but the light goes on and I can see the fan turning but there is absolutely no video I tried hdmi, HD components and the av cable that came with the Xbox and nothing made it work.

Give it some time, RGH consoles can boot from 1 second - 3 minutes.
I waited for 5 minutes and still nothing I'm even waiting as we speak

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought it off some guy on EBay (yeah I know not the best idea)
udumb. Next time get it from somebody on 7s who is trusted. Either you need to flash your nand, or it is taking time to start up.

Raise Fear

Raise Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
udumb. Next time get it from somebody on 7s who is trusted. Either you need to flash your nand, or it is taking time to start up.
How do I flash a NAND and if I mess it up will it turn into an expensive paperweight?

ds7630

DiGiTaL sPiTT

Contributor
Programmer Free Hoster Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
On the inside I only see a red light which can't possibly be good
The red light is good, it means that the hardware is inside. It is possible that the switch on the CR is set to program rather than execute.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I flash a NAND and if I mess it up will it turn into an expensive paperweight?
If you mess up you will have to send it to somebody that can do it, and you will be charged probably around $20.

Raise Fear

Raise Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The red light is good, it means that the hardware is inside. It is possible that the switch on the CR is set to program rather than execute.
How can I change it to execute?

If you mess up you will have to send it to somebody that can do it, and you will be charged probably around $20.
At this point I don't trust anybody to send it to so I guess I'll try myself or I'll try everything and that as a last resort

ds7630

DiGiTaL sPiTT

Contributor
Programmer Free Hoster Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How can I change it to execute?
You would have to open it up. If you don't want to mess with anything inside, or the coolrunner is not programmed or anything else, you could send it to me. I am a trusted member with +7 positive feedback. I would not charge anything but the price to ship it to me and back.

Raise Fear

Raise Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey sorry I wasn't responding I got an email back from the guy on eBay and he was right it was the ground wire. I got disconnected "during shipping" so I'm going to reattactch it right now... Thanks for all the help I'll tell you how it works out.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey sorry I wasn't responding I got an email back from the guy on eBay and he was right it was the ground wire. I got disconnected "during shipping" so I'm going to reattactch it right now... Thanks for all the help I'll tell you how it works out.
Happens all the time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register