What's new

Question Just got my jailbroken

14Mods

14Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo everyone just got my jailbreak need some help with getting eveything setup currently my console is this PS3 4.81 Dex with control console, sen enabler, psninja, psn patch, multiman, rebug toolbox, originally it came with Cex but i switched it too dex, the flaws off it doesnt read disc right now until i fix the laser so my only way to play games is if i get them for free i know how to do it but installing i dont the game i already got is mw3 duplex of pirate bay. i need tons of help of how to mod, get online, mod menu etc you get the picture any help is appreciated!

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo everyone just got my jailbreak need some help with getting eveything setup currently my console is this PS3 4.81 Dex with control console, sen enabler, psninja, psn patch, multiman, rebug toolbox, originally it came with Cex but i switched it too dex, the flaws off it doesnt read disc right now until i fix the laser so my only way to play games is if i get them for free i know how to do it but installing i dont the game i already got is mw3 duplex of pirate bay. i need tons of help of how to mod, get online, mod menu etc you get the picture any help is appreciated!
To sum it all up you need help on how to mod games while being online ?

CLXDefault

CLXDefault

Enjoying Life!
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Congrats! I am on Rebug 4.75 D-REX.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to PM me and I can assist you with anything just make sure you use PSNinja if you want to go online and make sure you have modified EBOOTS on like BO3 and newer games like that.

Reedradar

Reedradar

Flex and bass is what life is all about.
Reaction score
Sin$
How to get online:
1:Select game you want to use from either MM or Webman
2:Go to rebug toolbox slide all the way to the right. Slide all the way down and change this to CEX
3:Go to PSNpatch and Hold X and wait for your PS3 to make a BEEP.
4:Sign in

A good practice is have a account that does not have a psn hooked to it and name it offline so you never accidentally sign in 
How to mod a game for ps3:
Select mod you wish to use. Lets use GTA and were gonna make up a fake mod lets name it SwagModz SPRX menu

SwagModz is going to come with a Eboot.bin and a SwagModz.SPRX

First we need to update out game. You can do this manually with update PKG files you find online or update it through PSN as you would on a normal PS3.
Next we'd use filezilla or a usb to move the mods over

Then we go ahead and go to our GTA directory which if we have Bles is Bles01807 we'd go to
HDD0<game(this is lower case)<BLES01807<USDIR
put the eboot here. Every games region code is different.

Now we have to put that sprx some where

We go ahead go all the way back and go to HDD0 and put the SPRX in the tmp folder. Now we launch GTA and we're greated we a great menu that says "Congrats you installed a mod successfully!"

Reedradar

Reedradar

Flex and bass is what life is all about.
Reaction score
Sin$
How to connect a tool to the PS3:
Download CCAPI if you want to use CEX tools. Most tools come with CCAPI and TMAPI both bundled in tools. So we're gonna focus on the more common one CCAPI.

Google CCAPI they have a website it's like einstone something like that
Download the latest revision(NOTE some tools won't work with newer versions of CCAPI)

It will give you a PKG file to install on your PS3. It will also give you a windows/linux installer(it's a exe but I use linux and installed it just fine with a few tweaks) Once you install both on your ps3 and pc go ahead and look in the bottom right of the ps3 it should say a IP address if your connected to internet and use this on CCAPI control center to connect to your ps3 for the first time. After that use any tool that supports CCAPI connectivity!

Top Bottom
Login
Register