Sin$
Just got mine as well, shipped via Fed Ex
beta.jpg

iAmMasterF

iAmMasterF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Should be interesting to see what C4eva has to say about the new XGD3 format.

Does it look any different to a standard game disc?

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/461031-xgd3-beta-dashboards-capable-of-reflashing-drives-slim-liteon-0272-firmware-surfaces/

HallaFamer

HallaFamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok quick question I just got my disc. If I put the disc into the Xbox I signed up for this beta for I can still get on live right?

M

MrAlex3600

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder what would happen if you did put it in s normal console.
it would not have access to live xD

can anyone find the cover of a normal halo reach that we can print off and insert into the box for looks?

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok quick question I just got my disc. If I put the disc into the Xbox I signed up for this beta for I can still get on live right?
As long as you use it on the console you signed up with, yes. The warning is for putting it in other consoles

ScratchButt

ScratchButt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats odd, my disc looks different copmared to that, mine is silver on both sides and even the case is different, ill upload a picture of it after this game of Halo.

ScratchButt

ScratchButt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats odd, my disc looks different copmared to that, mine is silver on both sides and even the case is different, ill upload a picture of it after this game of Halo.

damn, yeah you beat me to posting a picture, but that would be the same type i have, seems that there are two varitations of the cd, could be produced in two different areas or could have to do something with either updating via system or disc update, but idk. Either way, i would say it is a collectable, but as like 100,000 people got them, it isnt worth much.

Halo

Halo

AIDS for everyone
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
For all of you guys who are still wondering, those in the disk update group get a green disk and those in the live update group get silver.

Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
Sin$
i got the same thing. :/ I'm my retail :/ again all my 500 games gone well I'm testing then reporting back to xbox

-Slim-

-Slim-

Romney=Obama
Reaction score
Sin$
This guy updated to the new dash and reflashed to LT+ after he updated and all games still play except ap 2.5 games

341 lobbies

341 lobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why would they do that i dont play reach but no other game has that

Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
My disc is silver and more generic looking but I'm too lazy to take a picture. I want your disc. It's generic but less generic than mine. :frown:

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm in the LIVE group so I got the silver disc... Time to sell my retail copy of Reach and keep this one :tongue:

Jimmy Neutron

Jimmy Neutron

( . Y . )
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope mine comes in. I'm sure it would have already, though. I hope I put the right address....
EDIT: Wrong zipcode. Currently on the phone with someone from microsoft.

thock09

thock09

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Guaranteed the C4EVA is in this update program and it probably tearing apart the disc right now lol. But damn, I am pissed I waited to long to sign up.

Top Bottom
Login
Register