• Thread starter Number1Stunna420
  • Start date
  • Views 1,022
Number1Stunna420

Number1Stunna420

Supra_-2JZ-
Reaction score
Sin$
So im am a noob at borderlands and since its free on playstation plus im in the process of downloading it and was wondering what kinda cool mods, hacks, glitchs, tricks or tips i could learn to enhance my gameplay. keep in mind im an legit BRAND NEW to this game ! :smile:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just search around this section... I'm sure you'll find something interesting... :wink:

Number1Stunna420

Number1Stunna420

Supra_-2JZ-
Reaction score
Sin$
i have been and ive seen some like game save editing but im not to big on that seeing how ive never done that and i was just wondering if theres like a hack where someone can just run me thru stuff or mod me weapons gear etc. i still dont even have it downloaded yet so idk even know what we can use or anything lmao

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i have been and ive seen some like game save editing but im not to big on that seeing how ive never done that and i was just wondering if theres like a hack where someone can just run me thru stuff or mod me weapons gear etc. i still dont even have it downloaded yet so idk even know what we can use or anything lmao
You can take a look here if you want any enhancements without doing any modding/editing yourself. Keep in mind to read the OP before posting though. But, I do recommend you play through the game legit at least once, before doing so. :smile:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd recommend a legit playthrough at least once before you go down the road of modding. Also, modded gear has been patched mostly on console.

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
You chose the worst time to pick up BL2 to mod it. I recommend playing it legitimately instead of going straight for the mods. It will heavily reduce the replayability of the game if you went straight to mod.

If you're deadset on modding the console version of BL2, here is what is accessible for mods:

1) Character save game modding. Give yourself any legitimate weapon, mod your money, inventory, ammo, etc.
2) GPD modding. Golden keys and Badass rank mods. This will enable you to overkill anything in the game.
3) Misc. editing. You can create a Playthrough 4 and edit the levels of the enemies in regions, and other little things.

Pretty much basic stuff. Isn't too fun to toy around with.

What used to be accessible:

1) OP55. You could easily be a level 1 with a OP55 shield and gun and dominate anything in the game, regardless of level.
2) Hybrids. Pretty much you could make amazing weapons, cool relics that made you glow with fairy dust, and other cool effects.

Number1Stunna420

Number1Stunna420

Supra_-2JZ-
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a way to just get some nice weps and gear so i dont have so much trouble starting out?

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Grab the codes of the gear you want and post it in the thread I linked you. (Read OP first) He will help you get the gear you want. But seriously, the game is not that hard on Normal mode. :smile:

Number1Stunna420

Number1Stunna420

Supra_-2JZ-
Reaction score
Sin$
Rock Torpedo BL2(hwAAAAAU4gmD5gIMCdHr1WIYxDCCYQFDIob//xUY/v+/IORAqITh)
i just want this gun lol so do these have lvl requirements to mod into the game or cause u mod them i can use them?

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Rock Torpedo BL2(hwAAAAAU4gmD5gIMCdHr1WIYxDCCYQFDIob//xUY/v+/IORAqITh)
i just want this gun lol so do these have lvl requirements to mod into the game or cause u mod them i can use them?
Just got to the thread I linked you. Bring that code, and tell him what level you want the gun. Its not really going to be modded, it is a legit item.

But they are made with level requirements, yes, so if you want this gun to start the game with it will be useless in about 2 minutes, because it will have to be level 1 and have very low damage.

Number1Stunna420

Number1Stunna420

Supra_-2JZ-
Reaction score
Sin$
dang alright well imma try this game for day or so and figure out my plan of attack on this modding situation. i appreciate all of this u guys :smile:

TheVicious85

TheVicious85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sparfire & DOMIN8 are two of the most respected and highly active modders in the Se7enSins community for Borderlands 2...and, I will have to agree with them...beat the game without modding first...if you don't have a feel of what gear does what or know what gear is good for a particular build, then you won't be very good at modding... modding is fun but only after you have beaten the game and know what you need to be an awesome vault haunter destroying the enemies... another thing you might want to do is study your skill tree and gear...click here to learn about the special gear that everyone wants... you will have a total of 68 skill points once you reach level 72 if you have both the Upgrade Packs...click here to see different skill tree builds (they still have not updated for the level 72 upgrade)

Number1Stunna420

Number1Stunna420

Supra_-2JZ-
Reaction score
Sin$
Sparfire & DOMIN8 are two of the most respected and highly active modders in the Se7enSins community for Borderlands 2...and, I will have to agree with them...beat the game without modding first...if you don't have a feel of what gear does what or know what gear is good for a particular build, then you won't be very good at modding... modding is fun but only after you have beaten the game and know what you need to be an awesome vault haunter destroying the enemies... another thing you might want to do is study your skill tree and gear...click here to learn about the special gear that everyone wants... you will have a total of 68 skill points once you reach level 72 if you have both the Upgrade Packs...click here to see different skill tree builds (they still have not updated for the level 72 upgrade)
im starting to agree with you on this lol thank you for ur input and i will start my journey thru the borderlands :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register