What's new

Discussion Just got drophacked in Silver. AMA.

• Thread starter Mordecai
  • Start date
  • Views 1,059
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Silvers so desperate for gold wow.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I drophack aram daily
Seriously f*** everyone that gets nidalee

Thresh

Thresh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I drophack aram daily
Seriously **** everyone that gets nidalee
Seriously nidalee? after the nerf she's pretty useless AP. Ontop of that you can counter her so bad by simply standing behind a minion or dodging her spear.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously nidalee? after the nerf she's pretty useless AP. Ontop of that you can counter her so bad by simply standing behind a minion or dodging her spear.
One does not simply dodge her spear. I did the most damage that game going AP too.

Thresh

Thresh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One does not simply dodge her spear. I did the most damage that game going AP too.
If Riot never reworked her I would say it's hard to dodge her spear but the hitbox right now is pretty small and easy to dodge. This is coming from someone who used to main AP nidalee before she got nerfed. The only reason the really play her is AD/bruiser like most people do

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
Drop hacking is still a thing? Seriously, when do the Bronzies give up (No offense to bronze, it's only the toxic ones I dislike)

Cosmic Owl

Cosmic Owl

Determination!
Content Team
VIP
MotM Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Drop hacking is still a thing? Seriously, when do the Bronzies give up (No offense to bronze, it's only the toxic ones I dislike)
They never give up.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Reaction score
Sin$
Drophacks happen plat+ most of the time.

XoTicShooterZ

XoTicShooterZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a serious problem with my League of Legends..

Things I have done to resolve this issue;

1. Re-install League Of Legends
2. Updated Java - If that was the issue
3. I have tried to use the repair on the client - Peer to peer and not peer to peer repair
4. I do not have any 3rd party apps that will affect my League of Legends
5. I have turned off my Firewall

My League Of Legends keeps crashing in game and the first error is "You have left a game in progress. Please reconnect to game"

Then it will give me another message when I want to reconnect to the game and it tells me that my game has crashed.

The game goes well for 3 minutes and then it gives me constant lag, this includes not being able to move in game and everything pauses - Ie. Minions attack nothing and players stand still.

This would happen all the time, if I play bots it works perfectly - It only affects me when I play in normal games.

I dont know if I am constantly being Drophacked? If anyone else has this issue please advise me on how to fix it.

E

EvoGFX

アニメは人生である
Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Sigh... I have my main in Diamond trying to get my smurf up to at least plat and the other day in Silver IV I get drop hacked for going 20 - 0 -10 Fizz, game ends up being a loss. Kids be really desperate to get into gold LOL.

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
Sigh... I have my main in Diamond trying to get my smurf up to at least plat and the other day in Silver IV I get drop hacked for going 20 - 0 -10 Fizz, game ends up being a loss. Kids be really desperate to get into gold LOL.
That was probably the servers. Drop hacking makes the game end and dissappear

E

EvoGFX

アニメは人生である
Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
That was probably the servers. Drop hacking makes the game end and dissappear
Thats what happened. I started with packet loss but then when the game crashed I tried to reconnect and the "amazing" firewall issue came up preventing you from joining the game :biggrin:

Mordecai

Mordecai

Reaction score
Sin$
Thats what happened. I started with packet loss but then when the game crashed I tried to reconnect and the "amazing" firewall issue came up preventing you from joining the game :biggrin:
yah that's the riot servers, not drop hacking

XoTicShooterZ

XoTicShooterZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A) We don't know
B) Looks like you tried to hijack the thread with your own problem
C) We don't see it

A) Rude
B) Rude
C) Rude

I was only asking for assistance or if anyone has been experiencing the issues I have and if they did something to resolve it.

Please dont assume..

Thresh

Thresh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A) Rude
B) Rude
C) Rude

I was only asking for assistance or if anyone has been experiencing the issues I have and if they did something to resolve it.

Please dont assume..
Your problem was completely irrelevant to the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register