• Thread starter ItsBurn
  • Start date
  • Views 1,936
ItsBurn

ItsBurn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still watching over this game. Me and my friend got two week bans.

Mainly for the people who got Godmode/Invis classes and think their safe. I only used them a few times and I got smacked.

ruXVcwj.png

Last edited:
Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
LOLLLLLL, deserved. Cheating in MW3 should be dealt with accordingly.

Upvote 0
ItsBurn

ItsBurn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You complain about cheating, yet you're on a website entirely based around cheating. Not like it really matters. Was a spare account.

Upvote 0
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Still watching over this game. Me and my friend got two week bans.

Mainly for the people who got Godmode/Invis classes and think their safe. I only used them a few times and I got smacked.

ruXVcwj.png
Not really a matter of them watching over the game. If enough people report you on any game, you'll get flagged and looked at. XBLPET doesn't play around like they used to anymore.

Upvote 0
Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really a matter of them watching over the game. If enough people report you on any game, you'll get flagged and looked at. XBLPET doesn't play around like they used to anymore.
sadly, you can not even say a single curse word to someone or else you get smited. it's like they're mormons or something

Upvote 0
ItsBurn

ItsBurn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The thing is, both my friend and I were kicked out of our parties and got the ban at the same exact time, which has never happened to me. Same exact start time, same exact end time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
If you get reported this is going to happen. Eventually happens to all of us modders. I am lucky so far,......knock on wood.

Upvote 0
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
sadly, you can not even say a single curse word to someone or else you get smited. it's like they're mormons or something
Meh, I don't really blame them. There's a lot of toxic people on Xbox and PlayStation these days. Take Overwatch for example. There are TONS of people getting communication banned (and worse) because of the extremely toxic OW community on Xbox. But it is what it is. If you're using your sentence enhancers with your friends, you'll be fine. But never trust randoms online.
The thing is, both my friend and me were kicked out of our parties and got the ban at the same exact time, which has never happened to me. Same exact start time, same exact end time.
It happens. Could've even been a bunch of people who got suspended at the same time, and not just you guys. Back when "NO JTAG" games were a thing, hundreds of people were all banned at the same time every day for a few weeks.

Upvote 0
Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
You complain about cheating, yet you're on a website entirely based around cheating. Not like it really matters. Was a spare account.
P
Meh, I don't really blame them. There's a lot of toxic people on Xbox and PlayStation these days. Take Overwatch for example. There are TONS of people getting communication banned (and worse) because of the extremely toxic OW community on Xbox. But it is what it is. If you're using your sentence enhancers with your friends, you'll be fine. But never trust randoms online.

It happens. Could've even been a bunch of people who got suspended at the same time, and not just you guys. Back when "NO JTAG" games were a thing, hundreds of people were all banned at the same time every day for a few weeks.
Nah, I miss the old days where you could just say whatever you wanted without consequence. Those days were the best.

Upvote 0
TheTeddyBears

TheTeddyBears

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No offense bruh but this makes me happy. Not that you got banned if you did indeed only use them for a few games, I have no issues with testing it's the dudes who use them frequently who DESERVE to be banned.

Usually I mute godmoders so I can avoid them in future and also report them for cheating. I accept this may not go down well with some people but I loved MW3, it was the first COD I was able to really pubstomp on. I have no issues with unlock all or exp lobbys etc but godmode just completely ruins the session, period.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
P
Nah, I miss the old days where you could just say whatever you wanted without consequence. Those days were the best.
Damn squeakers ruin it for adults playing adult games:mad:
Pretty much why I almost never accept random party invites or chat in he game session:smile:
They usually swearing at me for griefing them:tongue:

Upvote 0
ItsBurn

ItsBurn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn squeakers ruin it for adults playing adult games:mad:
Pretty much why I almost never accept random party invites or chat in he game session:smile:
They usually swearing at me for griefing them:tongue:
I've never been banned for voice chat because unless they record it which most kids don't know how to do that. It's normally if you send a message with any cuss or term that is slightly offensive to someone you get comm banned

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register