What's new

Solved Just got a like new Falcon and want to jtag on latest may 2018 dash. Can i do this?

V

vstar950

Reaction score
I am new to Rgh and Jtag install. If I cannot jtag what exactly do I need, and what is a reputable site to get what i need? I honestly dont care about going online. I do system link. I would like to host a modded system link if thats possible. I have heard that jtag has no online capabilities, so I dont know if that means it stops all wireless or network capabilities.

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
I am new to Rgh and Jtag install. If I cannot jtag what exactly do I need, and what is a reputable site to get what i need? I honestly dont care about going online. I do system link. I would like to host a modded system link if thats possible. I have heard that jtag has no online capabilities, so I dont know if that means it stops all wireless or network capabilities.
First to let you know jtag is only possible on old a** dashboards. Since you’re on the latest you would most likely do RGH1.2. Both jtag and RGH run the same features and capabilities it’s just how the console is modified. Since you have a falcon here would be a easy tutorial to follow as well as provide some info on what you need to do. You can easily get items like chips and your nand reader from eBay. May be cheap but regardless it’ll work. If you have questions about the chip don’t be afraid to ask if it seems reputable or not.

This thread will provide you with a lot of info that would be useful and need to know about the console
Link

This is a tutorial on modding your console and the items you’ll be needed. Follow the directions for falcon.
Link

V

vstar950

Reaction score
thank you for the response and help

Last edited:
V

vstar950

Reaction score
this is the coolrunner i am looking at. it says jasper and up. will this work on my Falcon?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-...Coolrunner-Rev-C-Corona-V1-to-V6/142532058800

this is the programmer on ebay. Is this all i need to do the mod on my console and are both products good versions? i did see that post for the xbox 360 mod and noticed the date of 2015. I figured that might be outdated.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Best-TX-J-...-For-XBOX-360-in-Box-NAND-X-QSBs/122998357822

I have been watching this video
not to be a pain. I just dont want to slip on this and screw up. another idea would be a lighted case and or with leds. any ideas?

Top Bottom