What's new

Discussion Just For Fun: Worst K/D You've Seen?

• Thread starter ohlin5
  • Start date
  • Views 3,322
O

ohlin5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is solely for ammusement --- those who've looked at different people's lifetime k/d's (in the combat record) what is the worst one you've ever seen? I'm gonna start the list by saying I saw a person with a .04 who went 1 - 30 the first game we played. Can anyone beat that lol?

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Worst I've ever seen in a single game is 0-101. Two kiddies decided it would be funny to spawn, switch to an RPG, shoot straight down and kill themselves repeatedly for a full game of domination. His friend was right behind him at 0-100. They decided to make their last death special by using C4. I don't think that the C4 was the only one that was "special" in that game... :lol:

Jas0n

Jas0n

Can't DDoS
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The other day, Sumo went like 4-39 when he was actually trying. I don't think I have ever seen someone suck so goddamn much in my life.

F

Firehawk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Combat record with a guy on 0.09 or something, he went 0-70ish in the game.

M

madliena97

Reaction score
Sin$
This is solely for ammusement --- those who've looked at different people's lifetime k/d's (in the combat record) what is the worst one you've ever seen? I'm gonna start the list by saying I saw a person with a .04 who went 1 - 30 the first game we played. Can anyone beat that lol?

Lol the worst I saw 0.23 and he was 15h prestige and 33days played!

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe the player's overall k/d was approximately 0.40, however in-game versus me and my friends he scored 2 kills and 90 deaths. That was after a spawn trap on Demotion, I'm very surprised he didn't quit the game.

O

ohlin5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol those are all funny...it must be just me, but I almost feel like you have to try to be that bad. It does surprise me how many kids our team just rolls and yet they still stay in...pretty crazy haha

Intentions

Intentions

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
:biggrin: Once I saw a 14th prestige with 33 days played, a 0.32 K/D
He had about 40,000 kills and 100,000 deaths :biggrin:DDD

J

JackR24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
0.06 his fav weapon was mp5k he has 262 death 0 kills haha he said it was a joke account i think hes just bad :tongue:

J

Johnnojay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He went 0-65 In a game That i went 65-0 xD did i kill him 65 times?

I told him to quit he was 8th prestige who played for like 28 days.

OctaVariuM

OctaVariuM

+4626-COMFORTZONE
VIP
Retired
Journalist MotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The worst I have ever seen was probably 0.34 a couple of month ago. He was actually not that bad, but his kdr was obviously horrible. I am not so sure why, as he went even each game he was in the room. Maybe he just was really bad while trying to learn the game.

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Worst I've ever seen in a single game is 0-101. Two kiddies decided it would be funny to spawn, switch to an RPG, shoot straight down and kill themselves repeatedly for a full game of domination. His friend was right behind him at 0-100. They decided to make their last death special by using C4. I don't think that the C4 was the only one that was "special" in that game... :lol:
Maybe they had it set to winning being whoever got more deaths

B

biscuit88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a kid on my friends list which took him 40 days to get to 15th caus he has a kd of 0.15
lol

O

ohlin5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha I forgot to mention that after I saw this person's .04 kdr, I promptly sent them a friend request, which they accepted. Join session in progress anyone??? :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register